What's new

Cigar Molds Thread

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
This is still always exciting. Thanks for the play by play mate.
It's a labor of love man. You think getting your first few made is a rush? Wait till you set that bitch on fire! As the band Queen so eloquently put it, another one bites the dust.
I'm also excited haha! And I'll keep you posted, probably move it to the pics of your sticks thread though.

I currently have the mold under the side of my big solid 8 seater table haha got some efficiency to work out but it's all good fun!
Thinking I'm going to need to use a socket and hammer to get a good cap :facepalm: if only I was as prepared as I am keen :ROFLMAO:

Already got a label sorted too! Munted Cigars it shall be. First ones a tribute to the man who pushed me off the slope! La Habilitador... or "The Enabler"
Thanks a bunch Jonathon, been an excellent distraction to date and no doubt into the future!

Been great watching all the rollers on here and picking up tips along the way!

nic

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Anyone interested in trading? I've got a 40 ring mold in good shape. I'm looking for a 42 ring mold.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Any leads on any figurado or salomone molds? I have a few of the wee German perfecto molds that plague eBay. Just cannot get away from the oddball shapes.

Please let me know!

Thanks,

Spenny

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
So I'm going to try adding a few layers of newspapers to my bound stogie, in concert with my mold, to make a smaller ring gauge. I'm sure I'm not the first to do this, have you guys seen this done before?
2016-08-15 22.59.31.jpg