What's new

Cigar Rolling Equipment for sale

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I could really use something like that to bolt my tuck cutter to.
This one is for Rachel; but once I clean up the other one, I'll shoot it out to you. I'm really getting into the cutting block thing. You need to try it.

I should be done with all this fun project by now, 'cept I been busier than a barefoot boy on a fire ant hill in bull thorn country. Stealing some time slots this weekend. Went out on the smoking porch last night for a slot, got so busy reading that I never lit up my gar. So, obviously, I don't even know how to steal time effectively. So I stole more time this morning. Rolled my first tenner for the new corona mold. Then went out and mowed the front. Now I'm about to wrap the lil buggers. Might clean up that other block tonight.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This one is for Rachel; but once I clean up the other one, I'll shoot it out to you. I'm really getting into the cutting block thing. You need to try it.

I should be done with all this fun project by now, 'cept I been busier than a barefoot boy on a fire ant hill in bull thorn country. Stealing some time slots this weekend. Went out on the smoking porch last night for a slot, got so busy reading that I never lit up my gar. So, obviously, I don't even know how to steal time effectively. So I stole more time this morning. Rolled my first tenner for the new corona mold. Then went out and mowed the front. Now I'm about to wrap the lil buggers. Might clean up that other block tonight.
Thank you. From whom are you stealing this time?

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Crack repaired. Bout ready to fire. Just have to figure out what to put in the box for dunnage.

Waxed up pretty good. Nice color. Could be newer; but it's no, so... I think this one, the only reason I bought it was to snatch the cutter off it.

Take a look at the socket on the head of this fastener:

You can see where I drilled and installed that 4 1/2" screw to tighten up the crack in that board. But what a head! I am in favor of a moratorium on any new fastener heads that require me to buy a new fancy driver. WTF does this head do that a square, a hex, or at the very most a Torx would not accomplish? Time for these fastener designers to get over themselves.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Crack repaired. Bout ready to fire. Just have to figure out what to put in the box for dunnage.

Waxed up pretty good. Nice color. Could be newer; but it's no, so... I think this one, the only reason I bought it was to snatch the cutter off it.

Take a look at the socket on the head of this fastener:

You can see where I drilled and installed that 4 1/2" screw to tighten up the crack in that board. But what a head! I am in favor of a moratorium on any new fastener heads that require me to buy a new fancy driver. WTF does this head do that a square, a hex, or at the very most a Torx would not accomplish? Time for these fastener designers to get over themselves.
That is a ridiculous head.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hey I was thinking just now: The one thing I lack is one of those miniature pommel horse looking things that they stretch wet wrapper leaf onto. Anyone have a bright idea what might serve as an ersatz leaf stretching horse?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey I was thinking just now: The one thing I lack is one of those miniature pommel horse looking things that they stretch wet wrapper leaf onto. Anyone have a bright idea what might serve as an ersatz leaf stretching horse?
Do they make saddles for really small horses? Up the street from here is Jedlicka's Saddlery, where Ronald Reagan got his horse stuff. I could check in there.... then you just have to build a mount for it.