What's new

Colorado fly fishing herf - the strategery session

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
hahaha!! that was funny!!! actually, i sent that shirt to you already - should fit you nicely, with all that weight you dropped!!

i won't even bother bringing any gear with me! sounds like we got it covered!! damn, i wish it were july!!!
If you seriously sent me that shirt, well, I just hope it isn't in the same package as the cigars! I don't want any sweat-tainted stogies. Lord knows you never took that shirt off!!!

But yeah, I'll bring a bunch of fishing rods, and if anybody doesn't catch on to fly fishing we can hook them up with traditional shit.
Man, it's going to be really hard to catch such nice trout and then have to let them go. I practically live off of fish in the summer. M-F it's trout, Sat. is usually walleye, and then on Sunday I cook up the catfish I cought Saturday night!!!

Looking forward to this fishing herf!

TYLER

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
You need to relax Jeff. Bring your ultra light but I am telling you, the first time you hook a fish on that fly rod, your life is going to change.

Coolhand

Resident River Rat
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
OK, I'm finally back from my Belize trip (the weather sucked, goddamn Tropical Depression is right) ... so I'll get caught back up. What's the plan / head-count? :)