What's new

Cut Preference

Preferred Cut

• Total voters
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never owned a double blade guillotine. I usually use a punch, unless I am smoking something thin like a lonsdale in which case I will go with a single blade cutter.

cubancigarman

CRA/NRA MEMBER
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'm quite surprised that more people don't use scissors. Any particular reason why the double guillotine is the preferred method?

Last edited:

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Without a doubt I prefer a Double Blade Guillotine. It always gives a nice clean cut and never have had a problem with the method. I think I am going to pick up a punch one day for obscure sized cigars.

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I have used the punch before and it works pretty well, but I like the diameter control of a double blade.

That said, I'm thinking of getting a pair of scissors and trying them. They just scream "classy".

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Double guillotine for me. I have been known to use a pocket knife though. I do punch occasionally but I have been smoking more torpedo's/belicoso's lately.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I tend to use a double during the day as that's what is in my car. I like to use the v when I am at home for some crazy reason. I do have a Palio at home but I seem drawn to the v. I just got a lighter with a punch built-in so I am gonna give it a go this week and see what happens!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Palio. when I forget it I use my cheap Credo scissors that work well. I noticed teeth wasn't an option. Never forget that they are there and can be mastered to get the job done. Last resort of course. I did that at a bar the other night because I forgot my cutter.