What's new

Daily Workout

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I just ran out of NoXplode and need to buy more preworkout and have been looking at MusclePharm Assault. Has anybody used this before? It seems to have great results but I haven't used anything with a Creatine HCl base regularly before. I used Cellucor C4 Extreme once that has a Creatine base and felt like I went playing in a pool of cocaine and couldn't stop moving.

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I just ran out of NoXplode and need to buy more preworkout and have been looking at MusclePharm Assault. Has anybody used this before? It seems to have great results but I haven't used anything with a Creatine HCl base regularly before. I used Cellucor C4 Extreme once that has a Creatine base and felt like I went playing in a pool of cocaine and couldn't stop moving.
It all depends on what you're trying to get out of your pre-workout supplement. If you like what NoXplode did for you then stick with it. I have heard decent things about MusclePharm products. One thing to keep in mind that the only form of Creatine that has MANY years of scientific back up and studies that supports its effectiveness is Creatine Monohydrate. Even when taking a pre workout that contains some other form of creatine, I still add 5g of creatine mono a day. A guy my size probably needs more like 10g, but just in case the creatine in the supplement is working I dont want to over do it. Also dont be afraid to take a month or two off from your preworkout supp every once in awhile. Your body will build up a tolerance to the stimulants and it wont "seem" as effective (the energy, caffeine buzz, Beta Alinine tingles, etc).

I'm currently using Dr. Jekyl by Professional Supplements. A little lower on caffeine than most products, no yohimbine (which makes me feel sick) and tastes pretty darn good. Will def use this product again.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I do not use assault, or any other pre workout supplements (I don't believe in them) but I can tell you muscle pharm makes some excellent products. They're combat powder protein is great stuff.
I'd also recommend ordering from supplement warehouse, they will beat anybodys price and offer tons of free and $0.99 items.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I have been going to a TRX class at a local gym for a couple of months. The instructor has taught us dozens of exercises. Total body experience. Best workouts I've ever had. He mentioned a series of DVDs that have workouts. I'd look there if I were you.