What's new

Do you smoke in your vehicle?

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I do occasionally, but I'm really trying g not to stink it up so I try to keep it to a minimum... Anyone have deodorizing solutions other than febreeze?

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I have the Stinky car ash can in my golf bag and use it all the time on the course. One problem I have is the sharp edges of the holder can easily cut the wrapper if you are not careful putting your cigar in and out. I try to put the band in the holder, but for the first third of a longer smoke I usually turn the cigar backwards because the foot hangs way over the can. It could distract while driving trying to carefully get that cigar in and out of the holder. Works great on the golf cart though.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Yes, with a variation of windows up/down depending on how windy it is outside. I try to keep the flow of air as fluid as possible. And I tap out the window at stoplights to prevent ashing in the car, however, I don't always make it... Lol
My technique exactly. My other car has a chrome Stinky ashcup . Either of these two cars i smoke daily on the ride home . No smoke in the wife's car.

kimene16

Home away from Home
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I don't smoke in the car, but here is my 2 cents about cigar ODOR. I place a couple of "Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets" under the car seats and a couple in the trunk and these sheets give off a refreshing scent after cigar bar visits --- I put my clothes in the dryer with the same fabric softener sheets for their fresh scent. It is cheaper than taking the cigar smelling clothes to the dry cleaners or washing them after each time I smoke.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
About once a week I have a 2.5 hour commute each way. I will bring a pipe and smoke it on the way home. Glad I read this thread and picked up some goods tips

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I smoked ciggs inside the car for a while, and after getting a new truck I will not smoke inside, no matter the temperature outside. While I love the smell of a good stick (so does the lady, although she hates cigarette smoke) I cant imagine it trapped in the car day in and day out. I also had a bad habit of dropping my smoke and burning holes in things.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Usually only once a week for me, but I crack the windows and when I'm done I'll spray some febreeze & cologne, and keep the windows cracked throughout the night. Dryer sheets, as mentioned, work very well too.