What's new

Does your wife or girlfriend support cigar smoking?

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
derek said:
My fiance supports my habit. From time to time she will buy me a few cigars. She also enjoys sitting on the deck on a summer night and enjoying her own cigar.
Not gonna make that joke :widemouth

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
:bigeyes: bahaha. I could of re-worded that, but I wanted to leave something for the imagination.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
wrinklenuts said:
No. My wife gets mad every time I smoke a stogie. She say's it stinks and is bad for my health.
Stress is bad for your health too. Cigars relieve that. The smell, well I think they smell good but hey, that's judgemental

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
wrinklenuts said:
No. My wife gets mad every time I smoke a stogie. She say's it stinks and is bad for my health.
I think cigars are one of those balance things in life. They help balance the good and the bad times. Same with spouses. Its just knowing when to smoke one and when not.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My G/F supports / Tolerates my addiction, she actually will smoke one with me about once a week, although she likes the flavoured stuff, so I had to buy her her own desktop humi for her place.. She keeps telling me to open a shop.. she's a business owner.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Damn that is nice! If you have a TV and some glasses you couldn't ask for much more!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well no significant other here but i would like to think that a criteria would be that they dont complain about it as long as i dont do it around them.
And hey if they try a stick or 2 thats cool. but just dont smoke more than me lol

Doofus

Spoon!
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm very lucky in that my wife fully supports my cigar obsession. She'll even suggest that I "Take a cigar break" if I'm stressed. That means in my favorite chair inside the house.

Well, I shouldn't say she FULLY supports it. She thinks that me taking pictures of my cigars is weird and that there's something wrong with me. I've shown her other folks galleries to prove I'm not some lone nut, but she just thinks we're all unstable now.

Other than the pics, she's great.

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Doofus said:
Well, I shouldn't say she FULLY supports it. She thinks that me taking pictures of my cigars is weird and that there's something wrong with me. I've shown her other folks galleries to prove I'm not some lone nut, but she just thinks we're all unstable now.

Other than the pics, she's great.
That's hilarious. Tell her that I can understand where she comes from. Sometimes I think I'm crazy.

:rofl: