What's new

Does your wife or girlfriend support cigar smoking?

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Mine tolerates it. She doesn't join in and doesn't care for the smell, but she doesn't complain. And I can't complain, she didn't kick up a huge fuss when I wanted to get my wine cooler. This would be a really difficult hobby if she was on me all the time about it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my wife doesn't mind my cigar smoking at all. she does however always get a bit miffed when i want to buy more (and of course that's about once a week). in the past she has bought me cigars as gifts (davidoff mil. churchill) as well as getting me a gift certificate from one of the local stores. for my birthday last year she even bought/ordered me a bottle of HC7. :thumbsup:

she hasn't bought me any cigars in awhile because buying cubans would be like looking for a needle in a hay stack for her AND it wouldn't end up being a surprise for me either. she also knows that when i get money from friends or family for my b-day or christmas that i'm gonna order cigars with it.

so yeah, she's cool with it. if she wasn't we'd have BIG problems because i was smoking cigars when we met so it was a "pre existing" condition so to speak.

bruce

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine definitely supports it. She took me to Big Smoke for my bday last year and walked around smoking a CAO Brazila. She definitely got a lot of attention. She's a great smoking buddy even though a short story will give her a buzz if she tries to smoke it down to far. Now having said all that I don't let on how much I spend each month. She is a woman after all!

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
pittesq said:
Mine definitely supports it. She took me to Big Smoke for my bday last year and walked around smoking a CAO Brazila. She definitely got a lot of attention. She's a great smoking buddy even though a short story will give her a buzz if she tries to smoke it down to far. Now having said all that I don't let on how much I spend each month. She is a woman after all!
Nice! Which big smoke did you make it to?

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
The smoking ban that takes effect today.

I was there as well, just way too crowded.

Maduro_Scotty

The Caffeinated Newbie
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not an issue in my house. The wife got me a box of Torano Exodus '59s for my birthday last february and has been more than supportive. She'll come out on occassion to bring me a drink or a book. She's great.:starrylov

Fresh50

Here to Learn and Burn!!
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
On my 26th bday last month my wife surprised me with 26 cigars she and the owner picked out at Pops's Tobacco in Yorktown, VA. Just enough to give me an excuse to buy another Humi too!!

I hope my luck does not run out the longer we are married. Fingers Crossed!!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Not an issue with my girlfriend and if it was it would be to bad.

I am set in my ways and there is no way that anyone is going to change me now.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wouldnt say my wife supports it, but she does tolerate it. I dont get to smoke in the house which is ok. She did get me a nice cuban cigar last christmas and a cigar minder clip for fathers day.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Support? Well my wife tolerates. She will not buy cigars from me but lets me smoke in the house. She is a big moderation person. If I'm smoking every night she will give me one of those looks. Today she actually suggested I smoke a cigar. Of course its my B-Day. :bottle: :smile:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Support? Well my wife tolerates. She will not buy cigars from me but lets me smoke in the house. She is a big moderation person. If I'm smoking every night she will give me one of those looks. Today she actually suggested I smoke a cigar. Of course its my B-Day. :bottle: :smile:
I know that look.:wtf:

jrohrer

BoM Jan '07
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
my gf not only supports it, but she was looking over my shoulder as I was reading these posts and told me to "make sure I say she thinks it's sexy when you smoke too" in my reply. I guess I've got it ok here in JC

No smoking in the house though, but that's perfectly OK with me too