What's new

DogWatch Cigar Radio

Dogwatch Dale

Herfcastin' BotL
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I guess I'd better join in this sub-forum.......:bouncetau

For those perhaps new to BOTL, check out DogWatch Cigar Radio, a production of the DogWatch Social Club. As far as we can tell, my co-host & I produce the first cigar podcast. We started in April of 2005 and produce a weekly show that is all about cigars. We have had wonderful support from the cigar community and really try to focus on all aspects of the hobby/passion/industry. Just recently we announced our DogWatch Cigar Club, where folks can join up to receive our monthly Cigar's of the Week that we will smoke & review on each week's show. We also try to feature a Value Recommendation every week and take a trip on the Dark Side! News, interviews and "a touch of insanity" round out the show. No snobbery allowed, we call 'em like we smoke 'em and we believe you should smoke what you like & like what you smoke. Join us for a virtual herf every week! www.dogwatchsocialclub.com or on iTunes

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Noobs- check these guys out. It's a great show. I listen every week! Good honest reviews, fantastic guests, and some good info about cigar news, brands, retailers, blends, etc.

Dogwatch Dale

Herfcastin' BotL
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've been wanting to check it out, but have been lazy. Can I hear podcasts from the past?
Absolutely! From our website, just click on the Podtrac Player button (right side, near bottom of page) and you can choose any episode from the current one back to episode #38 or so.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Well, I just downloaded a few pocasts and listened to one as I was working in the yard. I like it. Thanks for keeping me going during my sprinkler repair and planting.. I definitely look forward to more.

Btw, thanks for the links to Tower Cigars. I went online there and was pleasantly surprised to find another close retailer that I can get smokes at a reasonable price.

Bill

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
I will. I AM working, so we have a little feast brewing and I am bringing some little treasures in. Just sent off an order through FP and sent my club membership in, so looking forward to it. I think 3 more of the guys are doing the membership too. It seems that I have them hooked.

Happy Thanksgiving Dale.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Finally got an Ipod and have begun listening to DogWatch. Recommend it to all. Great reviews and discussion. Gonna have to get my hands on an LFD el Jocko, this past shows cigar of the week.

Dogwatch Dale

Herfcastin' BotL
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I gotta say guys, I'm really digging the reviews some of you are posting from our Cigar Club selections. It's very cool smoking & reviewing a cigar on Friday nights during our recording, then reading other people's reviews of the same cigar right here on BOTL over the next week or two! Thanks much for the participation and feedback!