What's new

DogWatch Cigar Radio

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just discovered and really enjoy the show. Not ready to join the club, but keep up the great work!

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Little topper for my friends Bob & Dale.

Bar none the best cigar related herfcast on the net. Give it a listen and remember to try more than one episode. They have a tendancy to be so many different things. Hilarious one episode; serious cigar news the next. Can't miss!!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree, very interesting and fun to listen to. Just hope they can get their cigar club to ship to Australia..mighty fine smokes I'll never otherwise get to try... :drool:

looking forward to see what shows they come up with from Vegas this week.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are great. I am learning so much from them and wish they were put out 2 or 3 times a week.

Dogwatch Dale

Herfcastin' BotL
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
These are great. I am learning so much from them and wish they were put out 2 or 3 times a week.
Thanks for the kind words Brad, glad you like it!

If Bob & I didn't have to maintain real jobs, we might put out more than one show a week. Until then, there's just not enough hours in the day to do more.

Rating - 94.5%
85   3   0
Excellent show Dale (and Bob). Am a member of the cigar of the week club through furmee world and absolutely love the show. Hopefully i will be in your neck of the woods some time and we can share a stick. If you are ever in the Raleigh, NC area smokes on me. Keep up the good work. Thanks again.

Dogwatch Dale

Herfcastin' BotL
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks Dave, we appreciate you listening and I'm glad you liked the show. If you ever are out this way, be sure to let me know. I'd love to meet up and share a couple good sticks!

Dogwatch Dale

Herfcastin' BotL
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Time change announcement - this week only!

Due to holiday plans, we're moving up the Friday Night herf/recording session this week to to 8:00 pm EST 12/26. Let others who may not be on BOTL know!

RobustoMoe

No1 CC blanket bomber
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
The one and only cigar podcast ! I look forward to the podcast every week. And try to get it to last me the whole week while for my daily commute to and from work.

Thank you Bob & Dale for putting such a great show

Dogwatch Dale

Herfcastin' BotL
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Smart A$$!! LOL

Fair enough....time constraints keep me from spending much time on the boards now days. Hopefully things settle down in the near future! I miss the BOTL gang.

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Man I'm so far behind. I sat in on a recording a couple weeks ago but still have not listened to the show previous & post that one. Gotta get crackin!

Bill, are you saying B&D interviewed someone this week to be placed into tomorrow's show or are you referring to LAST Friday's show that you ahven't listened to yet?