What's new

DogWatch Cigar Radio

Dogwatch Dale

Herfcastin' BotL
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hope you all are ready for this week's show. It will either be one of our best or a train wreck!

We have Colin Ganley & Jorge Armenteros scheduled to join us for the mother of all debates, what I hope is the final go-round of the "body - flavor or feeling" discussion that has been brewing for several weeks now. Will there be a clear winner? I doubt it. Can Bob & I agree to disagree & understand each other's viewpoint? We'll see..........

In the end, like so many other attributes of cigars, there is much subjectivity and personal perspective. The real goal, in my mind anyway, is for the listeners to hear all views and decide what's right for them.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Hope you all are ready for this week's show. It will either be one of our best or a train wreck!

We have Colin Ganley & Jorge Armenteros scheduled to join us for the mother of all debates, what I hope is the final go-round of the "body - flavor or feeling" discussion that has been brewing for several weeks now. Will there be a clear winner? I doubt it. Can Bob & I agree to disagree & understand each other's viewpoint? We'll see..........

In the end, like so many other attributes of cigars, there is much subjectivity and personal perspective. The real goal, in my mind anyway, is for the listeners to hear all views and decide what's right for them.
Who are you again? hehe...

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
My fingers are crossed as about whether or not I'll be live in the Stickam room Friday. I sure hope to...

FWIW, body is a definable characteristic, not just a subjective attribute, right? While Bob's understanding might be one thing, it's ok to tell him he's wrong :togetherl

Actually, I'd expect you would relish the opportunity :innocent:

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Just started listening to these guys, definitely a time-passer when I'm studying/doing homework! Thanks for informing me about these guys - I've definitely learned a lot from them.

-Dave

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
For all of those professional hecklers, tune in tonight at 9:00pm EST and give me a hard time. I'll be co-hosting with Bob & Colin

OSV

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could not help but lmao at all the sexual innuendo's from last week's show.

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Kind of made me feel like I was back in school joking around with my buddies. There's been some really good shows recently...

rabbgp

Savor
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Finally joined the 21st century and have started listening to DWCR. Love it! And was really suprised to hear our own Angry Bill on last weeks episode.

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I enjoy the content, but the audio quality just drives me nuts! I have to crank up the radio in the truck to hear it, then Bob suddenly cuts in police sirens or other random noises that are entirely too loud. I had to stop listening ) =

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
I think that is why they have a web page with the show notes on it, in case someone can't listen.

Don't forget, they give a Palio cutter away each month.