What's new

DogWatch Cigar Radio

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
That's awesome news, Bill! I'll have to check it out when I get home. (Tobacco related sites banned at work... but THIS one eludes the blocker!)

Dogwatch is awesome, guys! If you don't listen, you should. I've tried to recruit some listeners but they all turn out to be non-podcast liking people! Shame shame!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was very sorry to hear that Dog Watch won't be live anymore, but they are doing it for the best of reasons. I'm glad I was able to make it to the last live show.

And for posterity... here is the end of the live show chat:

Thanks for giving us something special to do on Friday nights.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Congrats Bill,

I haven't been posting on here for very long, but I'm a long time Bob and Dale listener, and always like the angry bill herf lines. Tell the guys to keep up the good work, and pick me for that Palio! lol

Dogwatch Dale

Herfcastin' BotL
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was very sorry to hear that Dog Watch won't be live anymore, but they are doing it for the best of reasons. I'm glad I was able to make it to the last live show.

And for posterity... here is the end of the live show chat:

Thanks for giving us something special to do on Friday nights.
No, Thank You, and all the others who have joined us on Friday's for so long!

We're sure going to miss the interaction and craziness, but it's time for us to allow some flexibility for our families. Who knows, maybe we'll do it again some time in the future!

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I hadn't been on a live chat for about 6 weeks and I finally had a Friday night home from work. Imagine my surprise when I log in and find out it's the last show.

Thanks, Bob & Dale for the Friday night fun. Still looking forward to the weekly podcasts, though.