What's new

DogWatch Cigar Radio

RigilKent

RigilKent
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
what is the average cost per month being a college student gotta keep finances in order. just a generalization would be good. thanks bill

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Actually, they have two options now. One is a 1 per stick package, the other is a 2 stick per cigar of the week. Average cost is $31 to 50 or so for the 2 stick per week. Some really good cigars so far. I am sure the 1 stick per week is close to half that.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Yeah.. It gets a little higher in months with 5 weeks. Its just the cost of the cigars and shipping. Not a bad deal at all. And you get to enjoy them as you listen to the show. I find I smoke one before the show to see if my review is online with Bob and Dale.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the show and support all the sponsors. It always gives me a laugh when I'm listening to it at work.

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
I just subscribed and listened to the Oliva V series Lancero review. I had the opportunity to try that over the weekend and thought it was a very good cigar. I'm going to get me some of those!

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
OK guys. I hope you all go listen to DWSC podcast. Besides having great information, they have contests, which you can actualy win cigars.. That's right, I said free cigars. But, the only other way to get free cigars besides being bombed is to listen to the show! hehe...

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
It's up on the site now!

Our first signature blend!
Named for my good friends at the DogWatch Social Club, we are pleased to offer DogWatch Dark Blend. In response to those of you who prefer a dark roasted coffee, we have developed a proprietary blend of beans that produce a pleasantly surprising dark, smoky chocolate flavor with earth notes balanced by high sweet undertones and a smooth full body. The coffees chosen for this blend compliment each other and shine under fire. We hope you enjoy this blend as much as we have enjoyed creating it for you!

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Topper copper!

On again this week, great discussion about "mono blend" theory and Cuban tobacco discussion!

~Mark