What's new

#ECB Newb Appreciation Month

Rating - 100%
231   0   0
out to you brother in the morning 9405503699300329854796
This is exactly my 6th month. Within these six months I have learned more than I did the whole year I spent smoking whatever cheapie I could afford to buy. Initially I made my account, and contemplated whether I would actually post or not. I just didn't know whether I would be welcomed, or accepted. So I made my intro, I did my newb trade with speedy, my pipe trade with java, and slowly began posting where I thought I could. There were threads upon threads that I would skip over because I thought there was nothing I could contribute to them, so I spent a lot of time reading older threads, and researching things. Needless to say, I learned a lot. I bought a lot less yardgars, and would buy some of the sticks I saw posted in the "today's smoke" thread if I could afford em, and wow even just 2 extra bucks can make make a world of difference. After a couple months I decided to stay, because this is a good place with good people. Yea sure, there are times when some people argue, or bump heads on certain matters. The beginning of this thread being a good example, but that doesn't mean shit. Yes, we're brothers, but we're also human, and each of us has our own views/opinions on things, so expecting everything to be perfect would be silly. Here I am 6 months in, and I can say without a doubt that this will be my home. You guys have taught me me a lot directly, and Indirectly, and for that I am grateful. People will come and go, but you guys will still be brothers to me.

#botlappreciation

Now I need to take my ass to bed

Rating - 100%
262   0   0
For me BOTL means new friends, new experiences, and new information. I've only been a member a few months and I have already made a few connections that have opened doors for me when it it comes to trying new cigars. I've also met some really great guys that have been able to help me with the ways of international travel, and I've met a few guys that have helped me win, and hold give aways! It truly is a brotherhood and a group of kind guys! Now, if I could only win a humi so I can get rid of my pink cooler! Haha!
Already took care of JerseyJetSet... now its Eric's turn... Out today.... 9114999944238308311093

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Wait I didn't choose a noob. Sorry been packing boxes for the move. That list of three still open?
Looking back on the thread if everyone has posted that has shipped it's just BrewinHooligan and I that have not been shipped to. Unless someone picked us but haven't posted their shipping
Well homebrewjourney, Brewinhooligan stated he had several desktops mine was going to include a desktop so please pm your addy and ill take you off the list. It may take me a day or two to get it shipped. In the process of moving. Don't worry fellow botls. His package will have my old return address.

=P

Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Not sure where Martin is right now, but I sent PM's to the remaining sponsors. Everyone should be contacted shortly for your address.

Sorry for the confusion.
Jim