What's new

#ECB Newb Appreciation Month

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Awesome brothers! I already have 2 desktops so I would rather see someone else get a humi. The generosity here is amazing and I am already trying to figure out a contest to give back too. Thank you guys

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Awesome brothers! I already have 2 desktops so I would rather see someone else get a humi. The generosity here is amazing and I am already trying to figure out a contest to give back too. Thank you guys
Maybe we could do an HBT member sponsered contest and load some folks up with some good beers or a starter kit?

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Maybe we could do an HBT member sponsered contest and load some folks up with some good beers or a starter kit?
Now that's a great idea!

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
This is a great idea! Of course I will have to throw in some sticks too, but this is genius.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I don't have any homebrew right now but I can blow someone up with some awesome CA beers for sure. Just let me know

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks for choosing me and I am excited to hit some noobs in the future as soon as I'm out of the noob stage. My bombs will always come with delicious California brews so there's that to look forward to

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I'm a noob, and I just got appreciated.

Chris (CJM9177) had a rather large woman come to my house in a small white van and wake me from my nap.

She pounded on the door for a bit and then threw a box at me when I opened it. Must've been instructed not to take out the mailbox, but ensure the payload makes it in the house.

An awesome little box with a bunch of great cigars, all but one I've never had, couple I've never heard of.

Leccia Luchador - nh
Viaje 50/50 Black - nh
Tatuaje Tattoo - nh
Padilla Vintage Reserve - nh
AJ Fernandez Pinolero - nh
Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic - nh
Esteban Carreras Covenant - nh
Buenaventura - nh
Nestor Miranda Special Selection - nh
Undercrown - had one and really enjoyed it.
Aging Room F55 - nh

And a nice V cutter!

Truly blown away by this welcome. Very very generous. THank you.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I'm a noob, and I just got appreciated.

Chris (CJM9177) had a rather large woman come to my house in a small white van and wake me from my nap.

She pounded on the door for a bit and then threw a box at me when I opened it. Must've been instructed not to take out the mailbox, but ensure the payload makes it in the house.

An awesome little box with a bunch of great cigars, all but one I've never had, couple I've never heard of.

Leccia Luchador - nh
Viaje 50/50 Black - nh
Tatuaje Tattoo - nh
Padilla Vintage Reserve - nh
AJ Fernandez Pinolero - nh
Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic - nh
Esteban Carreras Covenant - nh
Buenaventura - nh
Nestor Miranda Special Selection - nh
Undercrown - had one and really enjoyed it.
Aging Room F55 - nh

And a nice V cutter!

Truly blown away by this welcome. Very very generous. THank you.
Hey brother I hope you enjoy it all.. Welcome to a great brotherhood