What's new

#ECB Newb Appreciation Month

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just to add to what I said in my post about BOTL earlier. I had my first interaction with fellow BOTL dharbolt after I expressed my interest in doing some trading. Not really thinking I have any good sticks (I'm realizing I may have access to more than I think) I offered up some awesome brews from California. Dylan messaged me and said he was interested and sent me a package of 5 awesome cigars right away before I could even get my package together. He trusted me right away even as a noob and it says a lot that you guys are involved and want to get to know the other users more so that that level of trust is there. Anyway here is what he sent
image.jpg

Minus the cutter (bought that on eBay this week) Awesome line up of cigars I've never had and I'm super excited to partake in. Any way I was able to find him some awesome IPA's and stouts that are pretty limited so hopefully he will like his package as much as I liked mine. Thanks for trusting me man and I'm glad to be part of this brotherhood. Now I got to get in on a herf here soon

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I'm not a fan of ECB, but this is a great contest. Reminds me why I used to spend hours in here just reading and not posting. Unfortunately life has slowed me down with work and family demands, but it's awesome to come on and see stuff like this. Kudos to the lot of you! I'd toss in a few smokes to the winner if non-ecb contributions are acceptable. Just let me know.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Just to add to what I said in my post about BOTL earlier. I had my first interaction with fellow BOTL dharbolt after I expressed my interest in doing some trading. Not really thinking I have any good sticks (I'm realizing I may have access to more than I think) I offered up some awesome brews from California. Dylan messaged me and said he was interested and sent me a package of 5 awesome cigars right away before I could even get my package together. He trusted me right away even as a noob and it says a lot that you guys are involved and want to get to know the other users more so that that level of trust is there. Anyway here is what he sent
View attachment 42685

Minus the cutter (bought that on eBay this week) Awesome line up of cigars I've never had and I'm super excited to partake in. Any way I was able to find him some awesome IPA's and stouts that are pretty limited so hopefully he will like his package as much as I liked mine. Thanks for trusting me man and I'm glad to be part of this brotherhood. Now I got to get in on a herf here soon
Dharbolt was the first to reach out to me also. Great BOTL and really shows what this board is all about