What's new

Evil Black Rifles

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
@jkittle99 and I were in chat one night and we were talkin guns. He asked me about my M4. The only thing I have on it are two sling mounts. One Magpul RSA on the rail and a GG&G right hand sling mount that slides over the castle nut. That way I can put a sling on it or connect it to my kit. I don't subscribe to the "let me put every Gucci gadget on my gat" school of thought. I suppose the only other thing I would consider putting on it again would be an M203.
image.jpg
image.jpg

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
I do like an ACOG. It's a versatile piece of glass. If you train with it right you can use it like a Close Combat Optic (CCO). I wish they would issue us the Elcan Spectre DR.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I could def go for an acog or a 203 lol I like the tan on yours shift looking good!
Since I dont have my own land to shoot on I went the suppressor route... I wouldnt get much use out of a 203 lol (Though I've heard trying to hit a walmart kiddy pool from a few hundred meters with the practice chalk rounds is a blast)

On the other hand, I LOVE this ACOG! If you want one, and haven't yet had some time behind them do alittle research. Mine, (the TA33 or 3x30 model) has a bit more eye relief than the 4x and allows you to use it with out burying your nose into the charging handle.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
It's the stamp turnaround down that fast?!
I've been procrastinating on doing this myself... now it looks like MN might finally go suppressor-friendly, too. I better get my shit together!
E-files are. If you go snail mail, it's still several months. (shhhhhh)