What's new

Evil Black Rifles

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
LWRC M6A2 w/ Geiselle SSA, surefire vampire, AAC Ranger 2 and DBAL I2 - runs like a sewing machine!
LWRC PSD Pistol for shits and grins
FNH Scar Heavy
Battlecomps & Aimpoints all around!

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
How are you liking the Scar17? the scarcity and price of the mags really drove me away from it.
Worth every penny and then some - crazy accurate, flat shooting, kicks less than some AR15s. Huge grin every time I pull the trigger. I'm hearing 1 MOA @ 800 yrds but have not put that to the test. Mags are down to $50. :barf:

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
LWRC M6A2 w/ Geiselle SSA, surefire vampire, AAC Ranger 2 and DBAL I2 - runs like a sewing machine!
LWRC PSD Pistol for shits and grins
FNH Scar Heavy
Battlecomps & Aimpoints all around!
You, sir, have excellent taste.
I'm not a piston gun fan, but that's all personal preference.

Can't wait to pick up my Geiselle SD-3G. Even more excited to pick a can further down the road.

Should have mine all built by today, maybe tomorrow. Woo hoo! :cjump:

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
You run solid guns. I just added a Geiselle SSA to my LMT MRP.
Do want! I shot a MRP w/ 18" bbl - don't recall bbl details, but it was the slightly more expensive of the 2 variants. Left one ragged hole in the target. The LMT feels like you're shooting a shoulder-mounted tank. The SCAR feels like a cartoon gun in comparison. Need both :rifleaim:

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
when the money allows it, I will be building a Mega MA-TEN with the matching Monolith quad rail upper. Been dreaming of that for months now....
UBR Stock
Trijicon 4x32
hopefully 6.8

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Very nice! I like those mod stocks. Great color scheme as well.
Thanks man!
And the vltor stocks are soooo nice. Extremely glad I went with them.

when the money allows it, I will be building a Mega MA-TEN with the matching Monolith quad rail upper. Been dreaming of that for months now....
UBR Stock
Trijicon 4x32
hopefully 6.8
Sounds like a nice precision build :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
I always have enjoyed JPs work. However i have personally wittiness a "problem" occur with their light weight BCG. i know it could happen to any rifle part, but that kind of left a sour taste in my mouth. That being said, i have never trusted any light weight rifle part

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
As a "wooden gun" shooter in NRA highpower matches for so long, switching over to the AR was almost like cheating. No recoil, fill the case up with Varget and cram a 69 grain Sierra in there and watch the spotters fill up the 10 ring. Black rifles are like crack whores, in that, they'll work for just about anything. Good ammo, mediocre ammo, doesn't matter. They flat out perform.

I still like shooting the M1A SuperMatch though. Nothing like grabbing onto a handfull of walnut stock and feeling the recoil of 42 grains of Varget and a 168 grain pill. Nothing like it.

Edit: Not sure how to post pics here but my competition AR is a Rock River lower and a Compass Lake upper with a stainless Kreiger barrel. Fighting weight is right at 17 pounds.

Last edited: