What's new

F1

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Mclaren has 2 good drivers, that are kinda stuck driving mediocre cars... No question about them doing better... This track coming up requires alot more than just a great car, and I think that some of the great drivers will be able to come in top 8... I hope Vetel has a better finish than last race, the kid deserves it. He's a great driver and his car seems pretty descent (a bit harsh on tires tho)
Let's see what happens.
I'm pulling for Mclaren too... I hate to see such a great team struggle that much

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well it'll surely be interesting to watch the practice in a few.

On a side note I feel robbed. I found Opus today on a whem, I went to a local B&M to only run in and grab some boveda packs. However I thought I'd run in the humidor just to see if they had Opus. Well for whatever reason my tobacco senses were right and I picked up two #4. BUT seems like you found what I was looking for; Belicoso not the petite!

Good thing you gave the "correct" location too. I nearly had my head chopped off ahah.

8 minutes till pract. gl

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you see Kimi's Ferrari? So if his KERS unit fried, I'm sure it'll happen again during the race.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
His KERS batteries had a meltdown of some kind... and if you saw later in practice, when it was almost over, there was a radio transmission from ferrari that said something like "driver #1 is showing a KERS problem, driver #1 is you Kimmi" So even after being fixed, it had a problem later in their practice program.

Did you see all the off-road moments? almost every driver!!!
This track is really challenging... and it shows.
Qualifying is gonna be quite interesting... Was Brawn sand bagging? Is Ferrari gonna have a great weekend (well, they showing their lack of reliability already)
I'm loving this season already! So unpredictable!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its a great season. According to Button, Brawn hasn't revealed all that they've got yet! How fast are those Mercedes powered Brawnys? I didn't catch that last part of practice. I passed out, but I'll be up tonight though. EVERY driver it seemed like totally ate the kitty litter up!

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Can you imagine how much of that kitty litter gets in the car. They probably find that stuff for days after the car was actually in it. I think 90% of the drivers took a little trip to the kitty litter fields during practice!

Let's see what happens tonight. Mclaren looked better during practice 2... who knows what could happen.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Can you imagine how much of that kitty litter gets in the car. They probably find that stuff for days after the car was actually in it. I think 90% of the drivers took a little trip to the kitty litter fields during practice!

Let's see what happens tonight. Mclaren looked better during practice 2... who knows what could happen.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Interesting race to say the least...
I'm posting now cause of the "red flag" situation... Can you believe the amount of rain? WOW!!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish they would have finished! Man, if theres one thing to say about F1 it has to be that it really does leave you hanging on the edge of your seat! Upon further thought.. is it just me or does Nick H. think he's way too cool for school? Also what interesting choices of tires once the rain started to come.

And is Heikki THROWING the races? ahah

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
There were definitely a few interesting tire choices... Kimmi on full wets a few laps too soon, which cost him positions... Teams switching to their second sets of dry tires, then 3-5 laps later to full wets, then inters and back to fulls... WOW. some of those drivers must have been in the pits for tires 3 times in less than 10 laps! Very exciting to say the least.
I feel bad for Heikki... 2 races, 0 laps completed.
You also see the caliber of drivers... Alonso in there, fighting with the best for position, putting up a good challenge in the same car that Piquet cant do jack with.
Ferrari's questionable reliability is back... but now with KERS, so it's that much faster!!
Kimmi had KERS problems during the race (and practice) and Massa also had KERS problems during the race... WOW. Way to go Ferrari... way to go!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a diehard tifosi but Ferrari are killing me.

This year I decided to root for Brawn, even choosing Brawn for my fantasy F1 league.

It cannot be denied that Brawn had every bit as much to do with Ferrari's success as Schumacher. So I don't feel that guilty.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ahah, I chose Button as a driver and Hamilton in a bmw for my fantasy. However I'd like to know why Ferrari has anything to do with Brawn's success. Because frankly, thats just not true.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
ahah, I chose Button as a driver and Hamilton in a bmw for my fantasy. However I'd like to know why Ferrari has anything to do with Brawn's success. Because frankly, thats just not true.
Ross Brawn was Schummi's brain according to some.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree, its then when the true skill of the driver comes forth. Personally I think Hamilton and Alonso are the best drivers in the wet. Hopefully Heikki will get atleast a couple of laps in this time. His moral must be dead by now.

Think I want to pick up some of the Puma BMW kicks, or the STR ones. They are comfy and really sharp looking, they must add like 800 extra hp to my car just by wearing them :hysterica

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
I think Rubens, Vetel, Hamilton and Alonso are the top of the food chain in the rain.
Remember what Vetel did last year for his first victory? That was impresive to say the least.
Rubens has tons of time compared to anyone else... and with time, came experience.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
We should have the diffuser legality issue solved soon.
The FIA is meeting with the people that posted appeals, and i'm sure we are gonna see some interesting quotes from all the teams afterward.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I was at work and I hit a tire and said "Hell Yes!". I had remembered that the appeal was today! Well Renault and Ferrari already have the 3D (double decker diffuser) for Shanghai, if ruled legal.

I can't imagine them being legal, I think If they aren't we'll see Sauber and STR start taking the podium with Ferrari. McLaren is soon to have a outstanding come back. Think of what would happen if Brawn were stripped of their points, this year is so crazy I love it.