What's new

F1

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Diffusers are LEGAL!!!!

The teams that took the "think outside the box" are winning. the ones that saw the rules in black and white, and stayed in the "no imagination required box" are now suffering, will still suffer in china (most likely) Will spend millions change the current cars, and will have to play catch up to the 3 teams that used their brains.

I LOVE IT!!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NO WAY! I can't believe this happened!!! Well Renault are going to be ok, and I think SF too.

Man so many changes around every corner!

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
OH OH:help:... Looks like the big bad silver arrow fixed their car...

After practice one... Mclaren sandwiched the 2 Branws...
Lewis put up the fastest time, with the 2 Brawns following, and then Heikki in 4th.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Live practice in 17 minutes!

Haven't seen that, BUT I'm not surprised they've been known to copy other teams in the past, the Ferrari incident ring a bell. Not that I'm proud of theft or anything ahah.

Surprisingly Torro Rosso isn't looking too bad.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Ferrari is now KERSless. No KERS for the ponies, at least for now... after the last race where both cars had problems... I do not blame them

GO BLUES!!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just about to post they had no KERS. I wonder what kind of power gains they are going to have due to their cars not having the extra weight? Then again Shanghia is the place to have it, so its anyone's race now! Renault is eating a lot of grass too.

Did it once and we'll do it again

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Renault no KERS either?!? Whats going on! Sauber putting it on.

Well I suppose both are just testing it and weighing the options.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Did you read Alonso's tire complaint?
5-6 laps out of a tire is garbage. Bridgestone should have brought out a bit harder compound... I think there will be another late race accident between 2 drivers because of the soft tire.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Renault no KERS either?!? Whats going on! Sauber putting it on.

Well I suppose both are just testing it and weighing the options.
I saw that... Put it on, Take it off, Put it on, Take it off....:angeryell

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, now hes saying it won't even make it around 75% of the track, that at turn 13 steel belts are showing. I wonder how the teams will go about this problem. I think that it would be best to start the race with them first run a few laps take the early pit, fill up with fuel and get the hard compounds on.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
That's what I was thinking... Start on the softer tire, with enough fuel in the car to go around the track 6-7 laps tops... get in the pits and get rid of the tires, and fill up for 16-18 laps... and 16-18 might be pushing it too...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It might be, just depends on the stances for the other teams. How are they going to address the tire issue? I suppose the gamble would be more than worth it. Although if it rains on race day all bet are off and Hamilton in the wet are for the win!

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
I dunno... If it rains I want to see at least 9 pit stops per driver, just to top the last race.

BTW: I posted something on your page... Click your name in the top right corner of the page (all the way up there)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ahah JUST 9?

EW I've never seen anything so disgusting in my life, how do I delete it??

I'm still laughing at all the guys that jumped on the Brawn bandwagon for the teams winnings early on. Its going to suck for them when they look hella lame for trying to switch to McLaren!

Because we are going to win this season, I'll put 2 Opus X on it.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Did you read Alonso's tire complaint?
5-6 laps out of a tire is garbage. Bridgestone should have brought out a bit harder compound... I think there will be another late race accident between 2 drivers because of the soft tire.

This has potential to turn ugly remember Indy a couple of years ago? I hope they can find a way around this issue it pisses me off that F1 now has just one tire supplier.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Ahah JUST 9?

EW I've never seen anything so disgusting in my life, how do I delete it??

I'm still laughing at all the guys that jumped on the Brawn bandwagon for the teams winnings early on. Its going to suck for them when they look hella lame for trying to switch to McLaren!

Because we are going to win this season, I'll put 2 Opus X on it.
2 opus X on Mclaren winning the championship? I'll put 2 Opus X Against that. (as much as I love Mclaren)

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
This has potential to turn ugly remember Indy a couple of years ago? I hope they can find a way around this issue it pisses me off that F1 now has just one tire supplier.
1 tire supplier is not a problem... because Bridgestone makes great tires.
The problem is the choice in the compound that they brought to the track.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1 tire supplier is not a problem... because Bridgestone makes great tires.
The problem is the choice in the compound that they brought to the track.

Yeah I work with tires everyday, in my own opinion Bridgestone makes the best tires. Turanza, and Potenza tires are superb. I agree that the compounds aren't so great though.

Can't wait to smoke my two free Opus.:cbig: