What's new

Get your Shelves and Drawers here!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
To anyone looking to order. I placed my order today with John. He got back to me within an hour of my original email. We emailed back and forth 3 times working out the particulars. Very happy with the experience. He even talked me out of spending money on something I thought I needed that but he suggested was unnecessary. (Vents on sides and rear of drawers). Looking forward to doing business with the man. Just an FYI.

Rating - 100%
92   0   0
I got this email update from John today.

Buzz,
I am pleased to let you know your drawers are complete and ready for pickup. Let me know when you would like to come up.

My first communication with John was July 28th. Nice service if you ask me.

He sent a couple pictures of my set.

image002.jpg

4 drawers - 2 shelves

I also ordered a divider option for the drawers that looks like this:

image002d.jpg

I'm stoked! Once I get them home, I'll add more pictures to the thread.
I'll have $283 invested in the drawers and dividers.

Rating - 100%
156   0   0
I got this email update from John today.

Buzz,
I am pleased to let you know your drawers are complete and ready for pickup. Let me know when you would like to come up.

My first communication with John was July 28th. Nice service if you ask me.

He sent a couple pictures of my set.

View attachment 43743

4 drawers - 2 shelves

I also ordered a divider option for the drawers that looks like this:

View attachment 43744

I'm stoked! Once I get them home, I'll add more pictures to the thread.
I'll have $283 invested in the drawers and dividers.
Nice looking work!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Well, not sure where I have been, but just ran across this post. Wow, this is great Joel, I have been meaning to get some drawers and shelves. He does outstanding work.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Well, not sure where I have been, but just ran across this post. Wow, this is great Joel, I have been meaning to get some drawers and shelves. He does outstanding work.
And, you could pick them up when you come home to MN to visit! *hint-hint*
Yep, brother, we working on it. Actually next summer, probably around the 4th, we will be back. We were looking around labor day for the state fair, but then we realized Max will be in kindergarten! When did that happen?

Smoqman

BoM Aug. 2014
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
Here's a set for the 280 -

The bottom drawer has a false front at the... bottom… This is to give the entire look a more uniform and elegant appearance overall. You can put thin boxes below that bottom drawer and they will be somewhat hidden by the false front.

It's a great place to "hide" smokes from yourself that you might want to age :)

Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Just got back from John's shop with drawers for my Newair 281e. If John were a cigar smoker, I might still be there! We had a nice chat.
His shop is neat and clean and quite impressive. He has been a tool and die maker and a woodworker for a long time and still has all of his fingers.
He is very attentive to detail. I am very pleased with set #001 out of John's shop.

A view of the shelf.

Drawer without the dividers.

With the dividers. (The long divider is at 7 1/2 inches from the left so lanceros will fit.)

Four drawers, Two shelves. Great workmanship. Fast service. A new friend. And a new home for my cigars.

I've started seasoning them and hopefully by next weekend they will be ready.

Last edited: