What's new

Hard Music

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Not much anymore. Less time to chill and rock out anymore at the house. Too and from work I do sometimes but nothing new. I could not tell you the last album (gasp CD) I bought, I do not own an MP3 or Ipod either so hard to keep up these days. I have never burned a CD on my own either.

Scot

Stogie Noob
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hell yeah...cool cats around here! Nice rocking there Craig!!

I was and still am a metal freak. I try to play it on the guitar, but a hand injury keeps me to rhythm.

Killing time
Napalm Death
Minor Threat
Carcass
Death
Judge
Sick of it All
Youth of Today
Hatebreed
Slayer
Terrorizer

the list goes on...

Suicidal Tendencies...funny, just listened to them on the way to the skate park last week.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I love Metal and heavy music. I played in a metal band for a while and after a short success, I had to go back to school. Now ive just sorta been outa the scene for a while but I still love the music. Favorites include; Killswitch, August burns red, It Dies Today, As I lay dying, all shall perish, black dahlia murder...just a few.

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I love Metal and heavy music. I played in a metal band for a while and after a short success, I had to go back to school. Now ive just sorta been outa the scene for a while but I still love the music. Favorites include; Killswitch, August burns red, It Dies Today, As I lay dying, all shall perish, black dahlia murder...just a few.
I think old Killswitch is great, but the new stuff stinks imho. It Dies Today put on a great live show!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I think old Killswitch is great, but the new stuff stinks imho. It Dies Today put on a great live show!
I think they peaked around End of heartache, however I really enjoy their old stuff too.

Only seen It Dies Today Once but man, they were amazing!

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I think they peaked around End of heartache, however I really enjoy their old stuff too.

Only seen It Dies Today Once but man, they were amazing!
Ya after End of Heartache they went down hill bad. Even the artwork & shirt designs have become real crappy from them.