What's new

Hard Music

sgresso

Long hair Dork
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I love all things rock! I just got triviums newest stuff on vinyl. I love to play bass and enjoy with hard rock! I just got a new distortion petal for my bass that rocks.
Sometime I will get some stuff recorded and post it up.
I am working on a CD that is made mostly with bass guitar and drum loops.
With my new petal I can get my bass to sound like a heavy distorted guitar and lay the bass tracks by them self.

sgresso

Long hair Dork
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I was a bassist by choice for 5 years. We had some NEAT bass lines. Don't give up on it. Listen to some Rush.
I love playing bass and running sound and Geddy Lee is one of my heavy influences along with Pink Floyd bass lines.

I really got to get some music done to share now.

BGC

Zach
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Anyone heard of Crobar? My buddy gave me a CD of thiers and also Hatebreed who I really like. I have to wait until the wife is away, cause she is not a fan. lol
Hell yeah man, Hatebreed is one of my favorite bands. Check out Kingdom of Sorrow too it's basically Hatebreed and Crowbar. Jamie and Kirk do vocals I like it better than Icepick (Jamie's other side project)

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Hell yeah man, Hatebreed is one of my favorite bands. Check out Kingdom of Sorrow too it's basically Hatebreed and Crowbar. Jamie and Kirk do vocals I like it better than Icepick (Jamie's other side project)
That's funny, the othe CD I really like is KIngdom of Sorrow CD that a buddy burned for me.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
I Have a few cd's that are my workout mixes, most all of the bands that have been mentioned here and a few more.
i listen to anything, Korn, Mettalica, KISS, Slipknot, MegaDeath, I love Anthrax you get the picture

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I've been listening to a good deal of Black Label Society. Never really gave them a chance before. They rock!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Anyone ever listen to any math metal?
Stuff like Animals as Leaders... Meshuggah

Huge Meshuggah fan. One of my all time favorite live bands too. They just released a live dvd, I'm waiting for the right night to watch it in full.

I've only heard a handful of Animals and Leaders tracks, but from what I LOVE what I heard. I actually find their stuff relaxing.