What's new

herrera esteli

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
No need Steve, was replaced by my shop. Thanks though! Just wanted everyone to check as if the shop you get them from isn't local, travelling may be a pain. G1

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No need Steve, was replaced by my shop. Thanks though! Just wanted everyone to check as if the shop you get them from isn't local, travelling may be a pain. G1
Glad to hear they made you whole.

It really irks me when a shop doesn't provide this level of customer service, they all should, but regretfully many don't.

Do me a favor and post what shop it is, 1) To give them a deserved Shout Out, and 2) So i can ensure we got them the replacement box they deserve.

Much thanks,

Steve

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
These are really exceptional. I have had some wrapper splitting issues as well, but that's not a big deal when the flavor is there... Robusto and toro were both great. I'm gonna try the lonsdale next before I decide which size to go with on a box buy.

Rating - 100%
68   0   1
These cigars are freaking awesome, but wish the MSRP were lower. I'd buy more if so.
I bought a box of LP9 and T52s when I discovered them, enjoyed them, but never bought more due to price point.
Then discovered the Undercrown and I buy a box every other month... I think DE would get more of my money if they'd price stuff like the Undercrown.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Ordered some from cigar king (thnx for heads up brandon) really excited to get them. I did have a question though, are they similar to ligas or completely different? Thanx

Sin

Living the Dream
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just bought my first at Up Down cigars in Chicago. Great cigar and the b&m had a great crew and atmosphere

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
These cigars are freaking awesome, but wish the MSRP were lower. I'd buy more if so.
I bought a box of LP9 and T52s when I discovered them, enjoyed them, but never bought more due to price point.
Then discovered the Undercrown and I buy a box every other month... I think DE would get more of my money if they'd price stuff like the Undercrown.
They are like 7 to 10 dollars. Maybe a bit more. Nothing like No 9 or T52 prices.