What's new

Hockey Season

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
The NHL AS game has been increasingly becoming a circus side show in recent years - it seems to me that the NHL has a serious inferiority complex with the popularity of other sports and a major boner for getting air time on NBC, and as a result, they tend to forget about that little thing called self-respect.

On the surface, the John Scott ordeal looks like something that goes horribly awry when you let the internet decide your fate. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if this was just the kind of train wreck the league was hoping for - a spectacle that's too grotesque to look away from. Yay, ratings!!!

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
I would have rather supported the feel good story of a guy who became the butt of a joke on the net, yet got a chance to win some solid coin to support his family

No wonder espn(who is ridiculous in their own righg) told the NHL to piss off

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
3 Cups in 6 years in the salary cap era, and 1st in the West this season.

Haters gonna hate.... ;)
Says the guy who jumped on the bandwagon after you realized your hero the Biebs was a fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Haters gonna hate. Been a Hawks fan for decades before Bieber was born, or hatched, or spawned or whatever he was. Sorry, Ryan, I know you want me in the fan club with you. :ROFLMAO:

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Reeves is playing d tonight against Detroit interesting... did you see the Larry the cable guy quote? Its going to take rams along time to get to la ... they can only move 10 yards at a time! Lol

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Nice game by Elliott tonight, Blues defense looked like a train wreck in the 1st period but Elliott kept 'em in it.

Going to the Hawks - Blues game Sunday, hoping Elliott doesn't have a repeat performance. ;)

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Elliot is a stud! I have some art work of him I'd like to go get signed. Elliot is really cool too though. He took time to hang out w my son after a blues practice. Really left a lasting memory

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Blues defense has been a problem of late. Giving up way too many scoring chances. Lucky Elliott has bailed them out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Haters gonna hate. Been a Hawks fan for decades before Bieber was born, or hatched, or spawned or whatever he was. Sorry, Ryan, I know you want me in the fan club with you. :ROFLMAO:
Guess you dont remember me pulling that pic on you awhile back. I know you're not bandwagon, but i just keeping laughing when i see that pic cuz youre such a Biebs fan. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk