What's new

Hot Sauces

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Blairs original, Khans island sauce, Smoke canyon, CaJohn's and iguana green sauces are my personal favorites!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just got into making my own sauces from homegrown peppers. I have several Trinidad scorpion strains, jolokias, 7pod brain strain... Gonna bet a hot summer!

Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Hot Sauces currently in the fridge, El Yucateco - green habanero, Cholula (regular, chipotle and chili lime [which i'm not crazy about]), and a jalapeno based one that a friend made.
Additional hotness - Steve and Ed's Extra Hot Wing Sauce, a homemade horseradish/habanero spread named Habby Horse (AWESOME in a Bloody Mary), and Blair's Death Rain Habanero Dry Rub.

My buddy hosts a Crawfish boil every year (it's a week and a half away) and there is usually some nutzo competition on who can bring the hottest hot sauce. Last year I think this was the "winner" http://www.chilefoundry.com/2010/11/08/naga-viper-sauce-aka-terminator-reviewed-by-darth-naga/ Is that "Hottest Sauce in the Universe" one going to beat it? What else could I possibly bring to up the ante??

Thanks Brothers!

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I just got into making my own sauces from homegrown peppers. I have several Trinidad scorpion strains, jolokias, 7pod brain strain... Gonna bet a hot summer!
How did they come out? Never had any luck making my own but come sept/oct I will harvesting my crop and will have hundreds of peppers, always looking for recipes to use them.

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
There are several sauces I keep in the fridge. Pace, mild picante sauce because my wife thinks ketchup is too spicy
Whataburger spicy ketchup.
Siaracia (sp)
Tabasco 2 different types
Chipotle and original

This is my absolute favorite
Mrs Renfro's green sauce. Good flavor as well as good bite to it.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
There are several sauces I keep in the fridge. Pace, mild picante sauce because my wife thinks ketchup is too spicy
Siaracia (sp)
Chipotle and original

Love Whataburger spicy ketchup 😉

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I've been going through a lot of O' Brother That's Hot Organic Chipotle Habanero. First had it a this place called the cottage in La Jolla on some fish tacos.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Siaracia (sp)
Chipotle and original

Love Whataburger spicy ketchup ��
It's the best isn't it?
I like to mix Siracha and ketchup together, it's the best with 5 guys cajun fries.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I don't usually get much hotter than Franks hahah

Had my brother up here for a couple weeks and talked him into taking a spoonful of Reaper Slingblade hot sauce (1.474 million Scoville). He was not happy for quite some time. Always wondered what allowed people to handle that type of heat and "enjoy" it.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I don't usually get much hotter than Franks hahah

Had my brother up here for a couple weeks and talked him into taking a spoonful of Reaper Slingblade hot sauce (1.474 million Scoville). He was not happy for quite some time. Always wondered what allowed people to handle that type of heat and "enjoy" it.
I like mixing it with food if used right it can add some good flavor because ya there is a thing called to hot