What's new

Hot Sauces

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Do these have a taste or just heat? I like the sauces based on the bhut jolokia since it usually has that smokey/chipotle flavor and the heat is intense. The daves insanity ghost pepper sauce tastes like shit, but the tropical pepper co sauce tastes awesome.
They have great taste as long as you don't get carried away with it. If you use to much it's just to hot and you can't tasty shit.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Back in my younger days, I used to do all the 1 mil+ SU extract sauces, like Backdraft, Insanity, etc. It got to the point where I could drink Tabasco straight, and only taste vinegar, no heat whatsoever.

Now that I'm an old man, Frank's Hotter hot sauce is my staple, though I do use the stuff like ketchup.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Back in my younger days, I used to do all the 1 mil+ SU extract sauces, like Backdraft, Insanity, etc. It got to the point where I could drink Tabasco straight, and only taste vinegar, no heat whatsoever.

Now that I'm an old man, Frank's Hotter hot sauce is my staple, though I do use the stuff like ketchup.
Frank's Hotter hot sauce is my all time go to great stuff

Rating - 100%
14   0   0

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
Marie Sharps. Good stuff!! If you ever get the chance, ya gotta check out CWS's variety of sauces. Maybe he'll post a pic. Hey Chuck?