What's new

Hot Sauces

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Now this is my kind of thread. This is what is left in the freezer from the summer garden. Actually had a great year for peppers. Have some ghost, habaneros and jalapenos in here. Going to make some hot sauce with these when time allows. Life's been a little hectic recently.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Now this is my kind of thread. This is what is left in the freezer from the summer garden. Actually had a great year for peppers. Have some ghost, habaneros and jalapenos in here. Going to make some hot sauce with these when time allows. Life's been a little hectic recently.

That's beautiful. I'm just now barely getting Habaneros off my plants this year.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0

Those are beauties. How do you make your hot sauce? I jarred my peppers for the first time a couple of weeks ago and I still have quite a few habaneros left and would love to make my own hot sauce with them.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
3-year thread revival? YUP!

I've been addicted (ADDICTED) to this stuff called Hot One's Hot Sauce - I buy it from Heatonist.com in NY and it is freaking incredible! Not just hot but it actually tastes really good!

Also, I just posted a review on Amazon for Blair's Mega Death Sauce. I hope they post it!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I'm addicted to sriracha...the original...I put that shit on EVERYTHING!!...also love chipotle Tabasco, I take a bottle every time I carry out from chipotle; it's not stealing because they don't provide to go packets....and I can use most of a bottle on a burrito!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have trouble finding good hot sauces that are hot AND taste good. Seems like the hotter hot sauces that I've had taste terrible.

One recent discovery is putting El Yucateco xxxtra hot sauce on burgers- it's amazing. I dont really care for it on anything else unfortunately.