What's new

How many of your friends smoke cigars?

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Very few for me. My neighbor will come smoke from time to time through the summer months. The guy that owns the b and m here i consider a friend but i don't go in as often. Then of course @Old Smokey is around but its difficult to line out time.
Eran, we are past due bro and it's perfect weather. Let get together soon.
I have 2 neighbors that enjoy smoking my cigars 4 or 5 times a year. But other than that I pretty much smoke alone.

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I don't have any friends that smoke seriously like those of us on the board. I have a few buddies who will take a cigar when i offer them one but they dont really think about flavors or try to rly appreciate a stick they just smoke it

NOGILLS2

Navigator
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I have three people that I smoke with somewhat regularly, my youngest brother, my pastor, and a friend from high school that has remained a friend. My brother and I smoke about once a month, as we are both usually busy. I have introduced him to more sticks than he has ever tried. I introduced him to coolers and such. He has a desktop humidor, that he maintains. My pastor and I have smoked together only a couple of times, also. Mostly because of schedule issues. My friend Phil and I have spent the most time together smoking, even though he lives in Houston. About 5 hours away. We often get together for long weekends. Phil is my cigar mentor, he reintroduced me to cigars last year, and has educated me. I have opened up avenues he was not aware of, as he has returned to the U.S. after working abroad for nearly twenty years. He has an extensive knowledge of all things Cuban. Our last adventure was the Texas Cigar Festival, last month. I suggested we go to El Cubano, a B&M in League City Texas, before the TCF, had a great cigar there, and now have access to some locally rolled sticks that are incredible.
I also need to add @Boudie to the list, he and I have herfed a few times, but my schedule got in the way.
I am amazed at how complicated my life has gotten, when my expectations were for it to slow down. Starting a new job hasn't helped, at all!

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Almost all of them, but no one is nearly as nerdy about it as I am. Only a few know the various lines from 'boutique' manufacturers and blends that comprise them, have the palate to identify an unbanded CC etc.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
At first I had none. My best friend has started to take more interest in smokes so now we chill with a smoke every now and then. My BIL smokes on occasion. Not a very huge cigar scene here. We have a pretty good small B&M/lounge. Prob need to spend more time in the lounge.

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Pretty similar to everyone else ITT - My older bro smokes regularly, but he lives in a diff state so I don't see him much, outside of that I have 2-3 friends and my younger brothers who will enjoy a cigar with me from time to time.

Mostly, I just suffer my cigar friendships with @nic, @OldSkoolTarHeel, and @Stogie_Bear :D

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
practically none. I have one friend that does, but usually only about 3-4 a year. 99% of the time, I smoke alone. I have three family members that do, but that is only around major holidays when we get together. When it comes to pipes, I am the lone wolf in that regard

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I smoke on a monthly basis with about 6-8 friends then add some more acquaintances. On a night out though, most of my friends will partake at the least and do enjoy them and everyone I golf with usually has one. My BIL will have one whenever he is over.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I don't think I have any friends who really do. Maybe some who would have one if I offered, but no one who is really 'in to' cigars. My brother will smoke a cigar with me from time to time, but he rarely comes over. I really do enjoy smoking by myself though... kind of meditative for me.

kcmontie

Choppers, lanceros and cobs
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I don't think I have any friends who really do. Maybe some who would have one if I offered, but no one who is really 'in to' cigars. My brother will smoke a cigar with me from time to time, but he rarely comes over. I really do enjoy smoking by myself though... kind of meditative for me.
i like what you said about the Meditative quilities.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had a friend that used to smoke with me every week but he quit smoking a few months back and other than that its just my younger brother who lives far enough away that we only get together to smoke a few times a year.