What's new

How many of your friends smoke cigars?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Only the people I work with. My two Brother in Laws have a humi that is basically a 25ct cedar box and will smoke if I push but other than that none lol

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
One brother does, but only a few times a year. Mainly in the summer. - - Another brother-in-law told me he tried a CC one time & wasn't impressed. He thought CCs probably get a lot of hype because you can't easily get them. I just nodded and thought " No soup for You !"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Love the reference brother! Lol

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I would say 50% of my friends smoke cigars. It used to be more when I lived in the Orlando area. I've now moved to Denver and travel a lot so I don't have many new friends out here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm lucky to have a next door neighbor - a retired Marine - who is a almost-daily smoker. So is my 27 year old son (almost-daily smoker that is, not a retired Marine).
My son has a mild case of Asperger's Syndrome, which keeps him close to home.
Smoking cigars is my son's #1 passion. I'm not quite "daily," but when I do smoke I don't have to go far to find a buddy to "pass clouds" with!

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I got none now. I've got one back stateside who Id say probably smokes weekly, but I've only had chances to smoke with him on a few occasions. But he was a friend before cigars were introduced to either of us and we both got into cigars on our own accord.

Sent from my SM-G955N using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like several posters, I don't have any friends that smoke. A couple of guys at work do and one of them I trade stuff with from time to time but none I actually smoke with. I don't hang out with many people which probably contributes to that.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Like several posters, I don't have any friends that smoke. A couple of guys at work do and one of them I trade stuff with from time to time but none I actually smoke with. I don't hang out with many people which probably contributes to that.
Now you have this family here to smoke with! Where you from? I'm sure there's a BOTL near ya

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in SW Mo, springfield specifically.

Random question, any of you have recommendations for Miami or Key West on cigar shops? We'll be in about 2 weeks

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Yep same here zero mates as fellow botls . I had 1 mate come over and ask for a drag of mine I nearly put his finger in the guillotine cutter and cut it off, haha . U blokes are living the dream over there with your cigar lounges/shops/functions etc we got nothing here

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Yep same here zero mates as fellow botls . I had 1 mate come over and ask for a drag of mine I nearly put his finger in the guillotine cutter and cut it off, haha . U blokes are living the dream over there with your cigar lounges/shops/functions etc we got nothing here

Functions? We make our own functions!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't know anyone around me that smokes, but my father, brother and, brother in laws will smoke with me when I visit them. I also have co-workers and managers for the company I work for that smoke but I don't see them on a regular basis since my office is 3 hours away from theirs. So most of the time its me unwinding after the kids are asleep.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
None of my friends smoke cigars. If they smoke, they smoke cigarettes. Some dip or chew. But I'm the only one that smokes cigars that aren't the ones found in gas stations.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Functions? We make our own functions!

I wish here bro there's not even a cigar shop to sit in or make a function with it's very very sad hahahaha

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Funny thing about cigars, it's really individualistic because your never share the cigar you are smoking. But only 1 or 2 friends of mine smoke and my uncle. And most my friends think my smoking is crazy