What's new

How many of your friends smoke cigars?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Outside of regulars or my coworkers at my shop, none. Occasionally my brother, sister, or girlfriend but no one that loves them as much as I do haha. But I’m only 21 so that’s probably normal.

Prine

Nerf herder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
One of my friends smokes occasionally but that's it. Course I don't really hang around that many people, mostly just spend time with the wife and kids.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I smoke once a month with about 10-15 guys, been doing it for years now. I'd consider three of them close personal friends, one of whom I smoke with at least 2-3 times a month depending on our schedules. My brothers-in-law come over about once a week and smoke with me, but they're more pipe smokers when on their own.

I probably have 9-10 regularly-smoking friends right now. That number has waxed and waned as friends have moved here or moved away.

I'm fortunate to have cigar smoking friends in most of my circles; my own friends, my wife's family, my church, and a few guys at work too.

Ironically, as a strong introvert, I prefer smoking alone 99% of the time.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A brother that has no idea what he's smoking, but enjoys a cigar with me when I bring an extra. And that's about it. Pretty lonely cigar smoking wise over this way lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I've got one buddy who likes em, and even he's not a junky like I am. I'm trying to get him into it. I'm preparing a 50 count humidor for him as we speak. Put some boveda in it with a new digital hygro. Gonna load it up with some different sticks I've got with the caveat he review what he smokes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have quite a few friends who enjoy smoking cigars, I would say about 8 to 10. Might not seem like a lot but when I only have about 15 friends its the majority ha! I like to keep my friends circle small and meaningful.