What's new

How many of your friends smoke cigars?

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Very few for me. My neighbor will come smoke from time to time through the summer months. The guy that owns the b and m here i consider a friend but i don't go in as often. Then of course @Old Smokey is around but its difficult to line out time.
Eran, we are past due bro and it's perfect weather. Let get together soon.
I have 2 neighbors that enjoy smoking my cigars 4 or 5 times a year. But other than that I pretty much smoke alone.
I'm like an hour from you guys!

Very few, less than a handfull, but then I don't have many friends.
I'll forever be your friend.

Last edited:

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I used to be one of the only guys who smoked cigars of my friends. But, over the years, I've had a lot of guys ask me how to smoke and I've now converted about 75% of my circle to cigar smokers. What I have discovered is many guys want to smoke cigars but are too intimidated to find out how. They think if they go into a cigar shop and ask questions and/or fumble around with it, that the'll be looked at like they're idiots.

So, I've taken it upon myself to bring guys over to my house and teach them the in's and out's of smoking, buying, seasoning, cutting, lighting, B&M etiquette, etc. I've got 23 new guys smoking regularly here in NW AR over the past 8 years.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i think there are guys who smoke, and guys who really SMOKE! i would say 75% of friends smoke but 25% really SMOKE

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
All of my friends smoke but only a few really know and love their cigars. It's too bad some can't enjoy a great cigar and always reach for the Connie in the travel Humi

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
When i lived in Tampa, we had a regular group that would get together, shoot the shit, and smoke cigars and have drinks, every saturday night. I now live in CO, where people prefer kale and weed to cigars. Oh well.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
For me I have about one friend who smokes a cigar a month, but I see him like 3 times a year. Other than that, I have a bunch of friends who have 3 or 4 a year. So the BOTL brotherhood is really all I got!!

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I've got a few who smoke a few times per year, usually holidays, but none that smoke more than once every few months.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk