What's new

Humidor Pics! Lets see em!

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Thanks Orangedog. Was a struggle to find the ligas in miami. The stick at the far right is a sample the owner of one of the b&m's I go to gave to me. Its a Villager 888 petite robusto that his distributor wants him to push for $12 a pop!?! I googled the name and nothing came up lol :dunno:
They're Villager 1888, that's why nothing came up. I know nothing about them, though, sorry.

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Thanks Orangedog. Was a struggle to find the ligas in miami. The stick at the far right is a sample the owner of one of the b&m's I go to gave to me. Its a Villager 888 petite robusto that his distributor wants him to push for $12 a pop!?! I googled the name and nothing came up lol :dunno:
Perfect opportunity to post a review!

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
that is villager's first Foray into premium cigars. Can't remember who makes them for them but it is a fairly well known maker at least if I remember correctly.
Posted via Mobile Device

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Where you from? I posted earlier and I am from Edmonton. Really should have included pics of desk top and new Avallo but good enough for now.

Posted via Mobile Device
If those are "a few things that don't fit" then please post your desk top and new avallo!

Currently residing in Toronto and am from Montreal.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Ummm...what's with the beads at the bottom? Why am I seeing blue?

And what size cooler is that, it looks pretty darn big.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Huh. I thought the only litter that was usable was clear. But then again, I haven't followed that discussion in sometime, lol.