What's new

I want this pipe!?!?!?!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
How about we just send them to you, and you do it as a way to de stress :D
If anyone here has a pipe they want done hit me up. It's my hobby. I will do my best. Have extended the offer before. And it still stands.

I just got in a special pipe for a friend that I'm got to do.

Just today I got a box of 30 or so pipes. In this lot is a james upshall that is worth what I paid for the whole lot. A comoy. Flacon. Brebbia vest pipe. No idea what all else.
No what idea what any of those are bro I'm less than a year into pipes. I'll keep your off in mind! It's also a good way to include tax along things

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I really kinda do what this but I don't think I'd smoke out of it because of its size... Three pieces and over 14" long... Crazy detail though...

Here's a pic of an estate that was for sale on eBay just for size reference...

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Instead of sending it to you Grrrrr609 why dont you just start selling your estate pipes here?
Idk Utah. Thought about that. Lord knows I have enough. I'm way over 100 pipes now. Pipes and Cigars and everything that goes with it is my hobby. Once I start doing it for money then is it still a hobby? I'm no salesman. I don't haggle well. I have seriously considered doing trades tho.

And actually did a trade on IG. A pipe someone wanted for 2 homemade tampers I liked. And the post office lost the tampers. In the middle of dealing with that now.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
I think if I could pick one right now that is actually available, it would be this:

http://www.danishpipeshop.com/product.asp?product=7896#.U8a5JrEc9sI
http://en.dymkypipkin.cz/pipe/79

Grrrrr pointed this artist out to me when he stumbled upon this pipe:

But it was already sold

I almost jumped on this one:

http://www.danishpipeshop.com/product.asp?product=7540#.U8a65rEc9sI
But waivered, and it's probably for the best as I don't need to be spending that kind of money right now!

And I'm happy I didn't as that poker keeps me coming back now... considering...
If he released a prince in that line, I might not be able to resist!

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Instead of sending it to you Grrrrr609 why dont you just start selling your estate pipes here?
Once I start doing it for money then is it still a hobby? I'm no salesman. I don't haggle well. I have seriously considered doing trades tho.
Okay, let me help push you down that slippery slope :).

You are one of the more respected brothers on this board, IMHO, and as such, I don't think anyone here would try to screw you. I don't think Utah is advocating you putting a website together and try making a profit, I think he is suggesting that you sell, or trade, on boards you're a member of. There are thousands of sites that would host a free "list of restored pipes" you have on offer.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Yeah, Hiroyuki Tokutomi has some beautiful designs. I go ape shit over minimalist design and Japanese aesthetics, so I stumbled upon him while doing a search for Japanese pipe makers.

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Peterson makes a similar pipe to the Savinelli 623 spigot series. I have two of them and love them both.
Hey Shawn, how you doing brother.

Guys if you haven't met Shawn, well here's the guy that gave me my first and hardest shove down this slippery pipe slope. So it's all his fault. Plus if he hasn't moved I may still have his addy.

And yes Peterson makes a gorgeous one. Was having the hardest time keeping my PAD in check when one came up for sale on another forum.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Peterson makes a similar pipe to the Savinelli 623 spigot series. I have two of them and love them both.
Hey Shawn, how you doing brother.

Guys if you haven't met Shawn, well here's the guy that gave me my first and hardest shove down this slippery pipe slope. So it's all his fault. Plus if he hasn't moved I may still have his addy.

And yes Peterson makes a gorgeous one. Was having the hardest time keeping my PAD in check when one came up for sale on another forum.
Sweet! Hi Shawn

Now Dave has shoved me really hard, so you have a legacy now