What's new

I want this pipe!?!?!?!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I seen that pipe also... I was like really. I have seen the nude meerschaum and one day will have one in my collection. That pipe however I didn't even look at it twice. 20 years ago maybe lol

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
The mental image of inserting a clean pipe cleaner after smoking it and then pulling it out and having it covered in dark brown gooey matter is quite disturbing.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
http://www.morganpipes.com/black-jack-pipes.html

Anyone else looking at these morgan factory pipes? Price seems ok. And they have his stamp, lo e the cherrywood
actually kinda dig their cherrywood and poker both, in the rustic/blast. a military mount that pretty, at that price, isn't really bad, and if the quality is behind it all the better. their bulldog... just a little too fluid an interpretation for my tastes, truth be told. but, all together, solid idea, and great looking examples of it.

mind you, i am dozens deep on unsmoked estates, and have no business looking, but still...

Rating - 100%
84   0   0
http://www.morganpipes.com/black-jack-pipes.html

Anyone else looking at these morgan factory pipes? Price seems ok. And they have his stamp, lo e the cherrywood
actually kinda dig their cherrywood and poker both, in the rustic/blast. a military mount that pretty, at that price, isn't really bad, and if the quality is behind it all the better. their bulldog... just a little too fluid an interpretation for my tastes, truth be told. but, all together, solid idea, and great looking examples of it.

mind you, i am dozens deep on unsmoked estates, and have no business looking, but still...
i ordered the bulldog as a commuter pipe when these were first introduced. Chris has said the finish on these is made to take a beating. The pre-order shipping has been delayed- just fyi.