What's new

I want this pipe!?!?!?!

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
What other forum is this u speak of
During my very brief stay over on puff before I got very active here. Like going on 3 years ago Shawn was my vet in my n00b pipe trade. He freaking drilled me! He is a stand up brother. We bump into each other couple times a year on a forum here or there. I definitely vouche for him. And definitely fear his cellar.

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Peterson makes a similar pipe to the Savinelli 623 spigot series. I have two of them and love them both.
Hey Shawn, how you doing brother.

Guys if you haven't met Shawn, well here's the guy that gave me my first and hardest shove down this slippery pipe slope. So it's all his fault. Plus if he hasn't moved I may still have his addy.

And yes Peterson makes a gorgeous one. Was having the hardest time keeping my PAD in check when one came up for sale on another forum.
Sweet! Hi Shawn

Now Dave has shoved me really hard, so you have a legacy now
Roflmao. Now would I do that?

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Peterson makes a similar pipe to the Savinelli 623 spigot series. I have two of them and love them both.

Guys if you haven't met Shawn, well here's the guy that gave me my first and hardest shove down this slippery pipe slope. So it's all his fault. Plus if he hasn't moved I may still have his addy.

And yes Peterson makes a gorgeous one. Was having the hardest time keeping my PAD in check when one came up for sale on another forum.
Sweet! Hi Shawn

No, not all. Wait until I post pics of my restoration kit later and the seven estate pipes I now have, you bastard!

Still building the baccy cellar but that will come in time

Rating - 100%
163   0   0

Sweet! Hi Shawn

No, not all. Wait until I post pics of my restoration kit later and the seven estate pipes I now have, you bastard!

Still building the baccy cellar but that will come in time
Hahahahahaha

Like a dog rescue maybe we should run a pipe rescue.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
$4B2088747780204A.jpg

Not too expensive, and not even still available, but considering I still have two brand new unsmoked pipes I can't justify another. For some reason I really like this one.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
View attachment 43413

Not too expensive, and not even still available, but considering I still have two brand new unsmoked pipes I can't justify another. For some reason I really like this one.
I like that style, too.

Last night, my wife said that I have 7 or 8 pipes now (including the estates I am about to try restoring) and how many pipes do I need?

I told her that I would accept her challenge but, surprisingly (at least to me) that's not how she meant it. :rofl:

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Lol, mine asked me the same thing when I whipped out a stack of cobs, I said they were mostly 3$ seconds and she seemed to mind less...... I decided not to answer on that how many question

Is that a Boswell? Looks like one if it isnt

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Yes it's a Boswell. I thought the Boswell label was on the image, but I see now that it is not.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
If I could have any pipe I would have to say this is the one. It was from Halloween 2012 by Talbert Pipes This is not just a work or Art but there is like 3 different components in making this pipe smoke able The price of this pipe was only hummmm 2300. Wouldn't know what to do with a pipe like that in my collection. Smoke it WOW for that price I couldn't or wouldn't want to but then for the kind of money I WOULD HAVE TO lol.

James

You can see the whole thing on the site here
http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/Halloween/1201h.shtml

Last edited: