What's new

If YOU could blend the next Tatuaje LE...What would it be?

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Work with DE on it and call it The Dirty Sanchez, bundled in toilet paper :grin:
That's freakin hilarious!

Seriously though....
Everyone thinks that Mexican tobacco is shitty 'cause of too many (was going to say bad, but I never had a good one)Te-Amo's.

Isn't always the case though...I've had some really good cigars with Mexican tobacco. If I'm not mistaken, a lot of the NC Partagas is made with filler from the San Andreas Valley.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
The Black CG. And don't change a thing except release them all in my backyard. My ultimate NC stick.

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
And from what I have heard, it is going to rock :)

~brooks
yup, and a BIG thank you to Brooks for getting the discussion started and to all those who participated. I really do not think you will be disappointed.

Just another reason BOTL rocks!

r3db4r0n

BoM Jan '11
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I would like to see the verocu blend in a lonsdale personally and I also believe the face in a lance would be quite interesting.

Since I've mentioned the Face, it would be neat to see Mexican san andreas wrapper on other blends in general.

Last edited:

diesel

Banned
Rating - 91.9%
78   5   1
I think that he should make a Tat Black mini football with a black band and yellow writing to show love for the world greatest football team the Pittsburgh Steelers.

They can be released in boxes of six to commemorate the six superbowls won.

Maybe put a shag foot at one end, like Troy Polamalu's hair. Then we can call it the interception!!

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
yup, and a BIG thank you to Brooks for getting the discussion started and to all those who participated. I really do not think you will be disappointed.

Just another reason BOTL rocks!
Ahhh come on ... give me a hint?? :widemouth: :eyepoke: :stickbeat

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Since Pete is really into wine, how about something like a Noella Reserva but with the Broadleaf wrapper aged in old Port Casks for like 6-months, sort of like an Anejo idea, but with Port, and a better starting material (Noella Reserva). I think that would rock.