What's new

It's the weekend, what did YOU cook?

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
I started Sunday off making an egg, potato and italian sausage bowl... took it up to the old lady who grimaced and said what the hell is that?
Pissed off I dumped it all in the garbage and said freak this, and grabbed a cup of coffe and a cigar and went to hang out at the river behind my house.

I came back in later to use the bathroom and the evidence of the where her "attitude" came from was displayed in the garbage can... it's HER time of the month... AGAIN!!!

Damn I need a place to stay.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Half time. That reminds me. Im hungry. Were is the wife when you need them.:rofl:

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Made a batch of my vinegar BBQ sauce then grilled 2 chickens, bacon wrapped stuffed jalepeno's, 2 Vidalia onion bombs, and steamed cabbage with bacon. For desert, pound cake and pinapples toasted on the grill topped with whipped cream.

While everything was cooking, I managed to roast 3 batches of coffee beans. Set for the week

Time for a smoke :smokingme

Attachments

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tonight, I braised a brisket. Lightly seasoned, then braised it with aromatics and a decent mire poix.

Took the braising liquer, reduced it some, then pureed the rest into a nice gravy. Served with bowtie pasta with steamed broccoli.

Sorry, no pics this time.

Alan