What's new

Leaf Deals

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I first bought quarter pound samples of each LO Ec shade hab. I liked the shade seco best, so then I bought two pounds of it. Stashed away 4 boxes of 4 different blends wrapped with it: Sonoros, Uppowoc Bobs, Jackals, Matalotos. Went well with each blend. This is the characteristic that made me choose the seco shade: it adapts to various blends. I didn't get that impression from the ligero nor from the viso wrappers. The Ligero masked nuances of the fillers; while the viso sort of flattened the fillers, if that makes sense. The seco added some habano, but subtly enough to let the blends breathe thru. All three are large impeccable leaves, delicate, not super strong but strong enough considering how thin, unobtrusive veins. All three are dark. All easy to work with.
Thanks guys! I appreciate all the information

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Not that anyone necessarily cares cuz I have been bitching about it for ~3 months now.... BUT Don has Dominican seco back in stock :D
JESUS H CHRIST!

Bliss and I were just predicting that. We figured the seco would come in just as soon as I gave up waiting for it. I set his package on the post office counter just this morning ... now here comes the dom seco.

Can't win.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
JESUS H CHRIST!

Bliss and I were just predicting that. We figured the seco would come in just as soon as I gave up waiting for it. I set his package on the post office counter just this morning ... now here comes the dom seco.

Can't win.
What are you guys talking about????

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered WLT Dom Seco Friday afternoon. Received an "it's shipped" notice last night 11pm. Package waiting for me at the PO this morning at 8:30. That's service.
Who say's the government can't do anything right? Let's give credit where credit is due. USPS has been doing a great job lately. But more importantly, how's the leaf look?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Who say's the government can't do anything right? Let's give credit where credit is due. USPS has been doing a great job lately. But more importantly, how's the leaf look?
That is great, glad to hear the USPS did a good job. They've had a couple weird screw-ups out here recently, but nothing worse than the stunts Fed-Ex and UPS have pulled, too. We have a rotating supply of mail delivery people here and recently the main ones have been pleasant, professional, and unusually unsurly.

My most recent WLT order also arrived sooner than anticipated.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Cut one open. Leaves about 18" long, 8" wide, smooth, consistent, & soft. I'd be surprised if you didn't find more than half of these would make good binders. Smells wholesome and mild, like a tobacco barn in August. I'll whip up a nearly puro quickie this evening, this Dom seco filler, Dom binder, nicely transparent CT wrapper to left the flavor come thru, & step out to burn it on the porch. I've just enough Hornblower and the Atropos left to read, to give this gar a test run. I have high hopes, from the snurf of it. Maybe I can get R2knee2 to mix me up an ice cold mule.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ordered WLT Dom Seco Friday afternoon. Received an "it's shipped" notice last night 11pm. Package waiting for me at the PO this morning at 8:30. That's service.
I got next day at least more then once with wlt usps myself. I'm such a tracking hound. they added a post office stop or two on occasion for some reason..
I have two questions. who sends a an "it's shipped" notice and do you have a hold on parcels?
I get a "Shipped" notice and I remember parcels going to you door.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Looking for the best leaf at the best prices. What site is the best? Is leafonly the only option?

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I got next day at least more then once with wlt usps myself. I'm such a tracking hound. they added a post office stop or two on occasion for some reason..
I have two questions. who sends a an "it's shipped" notice and do you have a hold on parcels?
I get a "Shipped" notice and I remember parcels going to you door.
Whatever it says is what it says

I prefer to have packages sent to the PO box at the post office round the corner from the office where I slave at my real world job. Our company actually pays over a grand a year for the post office to NOT deliver the mail! We receive numerous time sensitive docs. You can't count on when they deliver. So I pick up the mail at the PO first thing every morning on the way in. This works better than sending to my house for three reason:

1) The post office near our home is retarded.
2) Our mail carrier is dyslexic.
3) Since I go to this one every morning anyways, I can shake the cage.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Whatever it says is what it says

I prefer to have packages sent to the PO box at the post office round the corner from the office where I slave at my real world job. Our company actually pays over a grand a year for the post office to NOT deliver the mail! We receive numerous time sensitive docs. You can't count on when they deliver. So I pick up the mail at the PO first thing every morning on the way in. This works better than sending to my house for three reason:

1) The post office near our home is retarded.
2) Our mail carrier is dyslexic.
3) Since I go to this one every morning anyways, I can shake the cage.
No more silly questions for you. And no more floating parcel at your house. sounds good.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
New roller!?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Yea. Very much a new roller. Have only made 3 blends so far. Only have like 10 left but I really like them. Rolling has gone well except can't find or don't pay for good wrapper leaf. Any recommendations on a good wrapper leaf?
I started out rolling bc I thought it would be cheaper, but the dedication of time definitely doesn't make it cheaper. Definitely a labor of love.