What's new

Leaf Deals

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I will say, that olor seco is not up my alley... earthy, dirty, and harsh

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
This seems like a "cross out the common denominator" situation. You like earthy, dirty, and shitty, but not earthy, dirty, and harsh. = you like shitty, you don't like harsh. "I dig that chick: she's shitty, but she's not harsh."

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Also, the Colombian seco with the horseshitiness also has coffee notes without the astringency

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Lol it's my ignorance... they didn't say Habano on the title.... Is the sun grown typical for most of what you see listed on premium blends?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Lol it's my ignorance... they didn't say Habano on the title.... Is the sun grown typical for most of what you see listed on premium blends?
typically, Ecuador as a growing region is considered to be shade grown because of the cloud cover.
what premium cigar are you looking at?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Last edited:
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I figured as much but I wanted a launching point. Has anyone ever worked with this before?
I first bought quarter pound samples of each LO Ec shade hab. I liked the shade seco best, so then I bought two pounds of it. Stashed away 4 boxes of 4 different blends wrapped with it: Sonoros, Uppowoc Bobs, Jackals, Matalotos. Went well with each blend. This is the characteristic that made me choose the seco shade: it adapts to various blends. I didn't get that impression from the ligero nor from the viso wrappers. The Ligero masked nuances of the fillers; while the viso sort of flattened the fillers, if that makes sense. The seco added some habano, but subtly enough to let the blends breathe thru. All three are large impeccable leaves, delicate, not super strong but strong enough considering how thin, unobtrusive veins. All three are dark. All easy to work with.