What's new

Leaf Deals

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
So not a deal but something i noticed... don is almost out of Nica seco. And since dominican seco had been out for 2-3 months now, not sure when we'll see it again

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'll ask him.
Just received some of his Dom binder yesterday, and I'm thinking I need to compliment him on this fine leaf. Another test or two, but I'm fairly certain this is gonna complete my recipe for 50 quickies.
I'll get back to you with his answer.

Says he's still waiting for these leaves to clear customs down in Miami. No idea what the hang-up is, other than it sounds like does no good to ask. As they used to say when I was a lad, manana (cannot figure how to bbcode a tilde -- still trying to figure out any single putative advantage to using bbcode instead of html). So, it's on the way, no ETA, soon.

BTW -- Don broke three ribs last night leaning out of the recliner trying to squash a bug! Did he kill the bug? No. Moral of the story: be a bug.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Man, I miss the good old says of free shipping. $34 for four pounds... -10, that's still an extra sixer per pound, putting them at about $28 each, and I'm not even Canadian!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I asked the guys at Bobalu if they sold leaf. They don't, but they told me if you use "Bobalu" at leaf only checkout you get 5% off. I'm surprised more custom rollers won't sell leaf.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
I'll ask him.
Says he's still waiting for these leaves to clear customs down in Miami. No idea what the hang-up is, other than it sounds like does no good to ask. As they used to say when I was a lad, manana (cannot figure how to bbcode a tilde -- still trying to figure out any single putative advantage to using bbcode instead of html). So, it's on the way, no ETA, soon.
Thanks for the intel!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I asked the guys at Bobalu if they sold leaf. They don't, but they told me if you use "Bobalu" at leaf only checkout you get 5% off. I'm surprised more custom rollers won't sell leaf.

There must be a whole different set of licenses and tax setups they don't want to deal with if they become leaf retailers. I noticed an amazing comment in a recent Tabanero video about the process of applying to the FDA: he said that in the future Oliva would not sell them leaf unless he provided certificates of blend certification covering the leaf they were buying.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LO has Nic seco. I've often wondered if LO and WLT get their tobacco from the same distributor.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I like most all of the Bobalu cigars I have smoked.
I think I got my blend better. N binder, n ligero, n seco, Corojo seco, Corojo ligero, and b viso. Wrapper is Sumatra. 54 ring. Even less than a day old it burns and tastes really good. I really like the wlt Sumatra, and their Corojo goes well with lo n leaves.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think I got my blend better. N binder, n ligero, n seco, Corojo seco, Corojo ligero, and b viso. Wrapper is Sumatra. 54 ring. Even less than a day old it burns and tastes really good. I really like the wlt Sumatra, and their Corojo goes well with lo n leaves.

Had I not rolled this myself, I would have thought it was a commercial cigar.