What's new

Leaf Deals

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So hold off on an order, or go ahead and get in line with you?
If I were you I'd wait to see what the guy's got (products and quality) and what the experience is like, all of which info I can provide soonish. The current claim is something arriving at his place this upcoming Monday. Whatever arrives, I'll be attempting to purchase some of it.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
thank you for the update. the last thing I remember is that he was to get back to you and didn't so this is significantly different info. I'll again read, "I am in touch with the dude." to mean he did get back to you. then I'll say lets hope it turns out for him and , then you and then us.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Latest from Mr. Codio:
"Sorry, I'm working in restoring the store. By July you will be able to purchase any tobacco leaves, or any cigars that you might like. I will keep in touch once I finish it. Thanks for your patience."

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Latest from Mr. Codio:
"Sorry, I'm working in restoring the store. By July you will be able to purchase any tobacco leaves, or any cigars that you might like. I will keep in touch once I finish it. Thanks for your patience."
So filler, binder, and wrapper? It leaves it kinda vague but I got more time than money so nothing to lose here.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
So not a deal but something i noticed... don is almost out of Nica seco. And since dominican seco had been out for 2-3 months now, not sure when we'll see it again

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk