Votes: 35 20.1%
  • Torpedo

Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Other: See my post.

Votes: 30 17.2%

• Total voters
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have only been smoking for a year, but it seems like 6x60 cigars are all of the rage right now, and they seem a little two big. I can understand the Nub, and I can understand the larger ring gauges, but the 6x60 is a little much sometimes.

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I have only been smoking for a year, but it seems like 6x60 cigars are all of the rage right now, and they seem a little two big. I can understand the Nub, and I can understand the larger ring gauges, but the 6x60 is a little much sometimes.

Yeah, that's just nuts to me.

But man...a 6x50? That is a beaut.

Rating - 100%
160   0   0
never cared for presidente or the churchills. Mailnly is that i normally don't have the time to fully enjoy them. Great for poker nights or visits from friends you haven't seen in a while but other than that usually get bored/tired of it before i finish it.

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I can name a cigar I love in almost every size.

But I tell you what...the Flying Pigs are AWESOME. Beautiful, great construction, easy draw, big and complex flavors. I love the way that size feels in my hands.

Was not a fan of the corona, then I smoked the Dirty Rat.

Lancero was the last thing I wanted and then smoked a Cubao #3. I am probably going to try and score last years El Triunfador Lancero. That is a beautiful stick and has botten great reviews.

The robusto will always be the go to stick for a variety of reasons, but there has been an exception to every rule and preconceived notion I have had about a size.

I am going to try and score a BHK 56 and test GG's theory! :thumbsup:

I would have missed out on the Opus X Love Affair if I had had let my first perfecto experience sway me from smoking another. It was awful. Draw issues, burn issues, bad cigar. Like I said yesterday, it happens.

Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Yep, any of the larger sizes. I usually don't have the time to commit to a larger cigar, and with the WI winter rapidly approaching, I just don't want to be outside that long.

Fourtotheflush

BoM Apr 12'
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
Churchill & Presedente.
Anything that is smoking over 2 hours is kind of a pain, unless its a super delicious or super premium or both I guess. RG doesnt bother me. I especially like fatter RG in Torpedo form.

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Ditto. A Tony Signature Soprano may be delicious but it is way too big for my liking. Any Nub cigar is just ridiculous. I want to enjoy smoking a fine cigar, not have a gigantic phallus-like object in my mouth.
This goes directly against everything you've ever told me...or what Sam has told me...about myself.

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
This.

Pretty much anything over a 52 rg feels like a baseball bat in my mouth.

Seriously!

I once was smoking a 66 RG cigar on a fairly cold, crisp day and towards the end there was a small little speckle of blood on the end of the wrapper from where my lip split open stretching my mouth around the thing.

Fia

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Large rg like 60 are too much for me especially if it is full bodied. I like to reach for toros. More recently been digging on corona gordas, lanceros, coronas to get more flavor of the wrapper.

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I like a Double Corona 7x54 to 7x60 for the golf course. Off the course I like much smaller cigars 4.5x52 to 4.5x60.

My very favorite cigar is the Padron 1926 Serie 40th Anniversary 6.75x54 box pressed torpedo. What a great stick!!!