What's new

Let's see how you store your cigars.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey Lok17, I need some enlightening about your Liberty cigars. You seem to have some Liberty cigars from the Camacho line. You also have some others that don't have the Camacho logo on the box end. You have a bunch of them and from looking at the rest of your stash you obviously have good taste, so what are the other Liberty cigars ?

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Hey Lok17, I need some enlightening about your Liberty cigars. You seem to have some Liberty cigars from the Camacho line. You also have some others that don't have the Camacho logo on the box end. You have a bunch of them and from looking at the rest of your stash you obviously have good taste, so what are the other Liberty cigars ?
They are all Camacho liberty's from varying years

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Windsor and some Tupperware containers.

Started today building a custom cabinet around the winedor. Drawer for lighters, cutters and stuff. Planning a stone hard top to serve as table top for bar, etc. exterior to be finished with barn wood from the family farm.

I'm also planning to take an antique display cabinet and modifying it to become a wall mount bar cabinet above the winedor cabinet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I know i still have more room. Bit ill be honest. I thought it would hold more LOL!!!!!View attachment 103899 View attachment 103900 View attachment 103901 View attachment 103902
Not pictured, 3 coolers that are condensing down to 1, and a few desktop humis. I dont need help filling it you bastiches!!! (Glares at @Bondo 440 and @bwhite220
Small bit of advice from a guy who had to throw out almost $80 in Camacho Liberty cigars . . DO NOT store them in their coffins. I had many absolutely covered in mold

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I have taken them out and seen toiches of mold before. Maybe i will take rhem all out.
If you've seen any bits of mold at all, take them out and store in a separate Tupper. You really don't want any of those spores in with your other stuff!
Please do. Some were so bad I had no idea what color the wrapper was anymore

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I think if you left the coffins open just a crack so they could breathe, and kept some 65 boveda in the Tupper with them, then theyd be fine. But I'd definitely store them separately in they're own Tupper or cooler. And any that showed signs, I'd wipe those coffins out with peroxide and let them air dry. I just REALLY, REALLY, would not want any mold spores anywhere near my main collection or large humidor. @Lok17

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Don
I think if you left the coffins open just a crack so they could breathe, and kept some 65 boveda in the Tupper with them, then theyd be fine. But I'd definitely store them separately in they're own Tupper or cooler. And any that showed signs, I'd wipe those coffins out with peroxide and let them air dry. I just REALLY, REALLY, would not want any mold spores anywhere near my main collection or large humidor. @Lok17
Don't worry, I have had some of these since 2005, and I have not had a problem. I got it under control. :);)

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Don

Don't worry, I have had some of these since 2005, and I have not had a problem. I got it under control. :);)
No, seriously man, I'm not just talking out of my ass. Please for the love of God, do not take one's that have had mold started on them, out of the coffins and put them in the open air of your brand new amazing humidor to have the spores spread by your active humidification throughout your entire fantastic collection! Have you ever seen video of fungal spores spreading? If the mold hasn't spread on them, they'll probably be fine to smoke. Separating them would just be good judgment and better safe than sorry. But once mold is there, its there to stay. You don't take risks with it for no good reason.
I'm getting forest Whittaker eye over here.. ;)

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
No, seriously man, I'm not just talking out of my ass. Please for the love of God, do not take one's that have had mold started on them, out of the coffins and put them in the open air of your brand new amazing humidor to have the spores spread by your active humidification throughout your entire fantastic collection! Have you ever seen video of fungal spores spreading? If the mold hasn't spread on them, they'll probably be fine to smoke. Separating them would just be good judgment and better safe than sorry. But once mold is there, its there to stay. You don't take risks with it for no good reason.
I'm getting forest Whittaker eye over here.. ;)
Yes, I understand all of this.