What's new

Let's see how you store your cigars.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have slats in the side and under neath for extra air flow. I haven't had any problems with humidity. I use 62% boveda. I have a computer fan that is on a timer that comes on every hour for 15 minutes. I plugged the drain hole even though others have not. I go into the humidor often and bounces back each time.
Do you have pictures of your fan setup? I am looking to add a fan to my Winedor, as I seem to be getting humidity variance top to bottom.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have pictures of your fan setup? I am looking to add a fan to my Winedor, as I seem to be getting humidity variance top to bottom.
Im personally using an ac infinity dual quiet fan setup. I was also getting variances. I monitor temp with 3 sensor push sensors. Humidification is with a cigar oasis plus with the foam removed and distilled water hydra crystals in its place to prevent mold, and I use silica based kitty litter to help absorb excess humidity the wood can't absorb. If you want more details or pics let me know.

Ron

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a nice setup. I have the Cigar Oasis for humidification and I am calibrating 2 Boveda smart sensors monitoring. I have the Oasis on the middle shelf, hoping that will given enough circulation. I found a fan online that I like, as there are 3 little fans that I can direct for flow. Your fans are nice, but I would hate to lose that amount of space in my Winedor.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a nice setup. I have the Cigar Oasis for humidification and I am calibrating 2 Boveda smart sensors monitoring. I have the Oasis on the middle shelf, hoping that will given enough circulation. I found a fan online that I like, as there are 3 little fans that I can direct for flow. Your fans are nice, but I would hate to lose that amount of space in my Winedor.
You are right.. That's the only trade off... A ton of space, well a cigar box worth. Placed them in a box to mask them a bit. Putting the fan on a lower shelf seems to have given me the best results. The oasis is at the bottom. I have never tried placing it in the middle though. But you definitely have to experiment a ton!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are right.. That's the only trade off... A ton of space, well a cigar box worth. Placed them in a box to mask them a bit. Putting the fan on a lower shelf seems to have given me the best results. The oasis is at the bottom. I have never tried placing it in the middle though. But you definitely have to experiment a ton!

Jesus - that thing is pretty! I have the smaller unit to boot. I’ll be getting another, larger unit when I get this one all sorted out. Having two storage options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jesus - that thing is pretty! I have the smaller unit to boot. I’ll be getting another, larger unit when I get this one all sorted out. Having two storage options.

Thanks brother, she is just start to behave as my humidity and temp balance out, even with the extra space i have, i still lose half a drawer with those extra fans. Let me know if u want some detail on what's inside tech wise. I really need to just post s video or something. Im on Instagram @djronjerrelle

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks brother, she is just start to behave as my humidity and temp balance out, even with the extra space i have, i still lose half a drawer with those extra fans. Let me know if u want some detail on what's inside tech wise. I really need to just post s video or something. Im on Instagram @djronjerrelle

To all wineador builders.... When you get your baby.... Take a blow dryer to heat up the adhesive on the garbage logo that is messing up the perfection that is your custom wineador! You will be left with some residue. Just hit it with "goo gone" (orange oil spray) and be left with your beautiful blank canvas!

No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were significantly inconvenienced.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Hahaha, I need to move to 1 "gun room" instead of half the office, half the basement, and half the shop being devoted to it.. ;)
I hear ya! The "gun room" has one safe and is where I keep most of the 3Gun gear. About 1/4 of my basement is a reloading and gun building area. Then there is another room in the basement that is devoted to holster making. My wife shoots too so there is double the guns and gear to keep track of.

Sent from my pocket interwebs machine using Tapatalk sorcery

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0

Now following you

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought I would share an updated image of the Winedor. Been dialing it in.

I need to get some fans in there, since I have a difference in humidity from top shelf to lower... 5% variation between the top and bottom.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought I would share an updated image of the Winedor. Been dialing it in.

I need to get some fans in there, since I have a difference in humidity from top shelf to lower... 5% variation between the top and bottom.
Id experiment with placement of the oasis, but also, that top shelf, see if you move some sticks from the right side of the shelf to the left if you get a little airflow that way. Id imagine the sticks directly above the oasis fan restrict a lot of flow. See if it helps until you get ur other fans in.

Instagram - @djronjerrelle Ron

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Id experiment with placement of the oasis, but also, that top shelf, see if you move some sticks from the right side of the shelf to the left if you get a little airflow that way. Id imagine the sticks directly above the oasis fan restrict a lot of flow. See if it helps until you get ur other fans in.

Instagram - @djronjerrelle Ron
I actually replaced the drawer with a shelf tonight. I was giving a 10% variation between the top and bottom shelf. After I replaced the drawer, I’m down to 3% variation between top and bottom. I’ll be getting a fan, to move the air around. Hopefully that will level out the humidity and temperature top to bottom.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0

You posting it here? Let us know! Sweet setup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JFiz

What the shit man
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Well 2 don't fit. At least not the ones I got. Trays are nice though. Definitely solid sc. Well constructed. Smell great. No sharp edges and NO mold. They each came with a desiccant bag.
I removed a 1/4" from one of them. Forgot to cut the divider though while I was in the shop :banghead:
sstraycut.jpg
John

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well 2 don't fit. At least not the ones I got. Trays are nice though. Definitely solid sc. Well constructed. Smell great. No sharp edges and NO mold. They each came with a desiccant bag.
I removed a 1/4" from one of them. Forgot to cut the divider though while I was in the shop :banghead:
John
You're not the first person to have that issue. I have heard of it many times before. I got lucky, but you had an easy solution.

I will say, I never use the dividers. I just fill up the trays.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
View attachment 109316
John
I had to shorten mine up as well. Didn't take much though, just 3/32" off the bottom of one tray solved it.