What's new

Let's see how you store your cigars.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey I actually just posted a thread on cordless fans. That's that xikar humi fan or whatever it's called isn't it? How does it work for you? Does it move enough air? Does it get hot? Etc.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
They work great. No issues so far. I pick it up all the time and don't notice it being warm. I don't think it runs long enough to get hot. Best thing about it is that it runs in short bursts so you aren't wasting a lot of battery. The cheapo batteries that came with it just died on me so I'm curious to see how long the battery life is now that it has better batteries. They aren't the cheapest option and since I have a top and bottom in the fridge I had to get 2.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
They work great. No issues so far. I pick it up all the time and don't notice it being warm. I don't think it runs long enough to get hot. Best thing about it is that it runs in short bursts so you aren't wasting a lot of battery. The cheapo batteries that came with it just died on me so I'm curious to see how long the battery life is now that it has better batteries. They aren't the cheapest option and since I have a top and bottom in the fridge I had to get 2.
Good stuff I'm going to order one I think.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
I will have to see how many I have....no promises, but if I can't I'm sure there are other brothers here who can reach out to ya.
I knew I had a package from eBay delivered yesterday (earbud tips)... Went out earlier and noticed my poor mailbox had a bulge this evening. @irratebass - thanks for the stickers and bodyguards! 4 out 5 will be new for me. I've had the 1844 and a couple different Asylum's. (y):cigar:20180304_164248 .jpg

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I knew I had a package from eBay delivered yesterday (earbud tips)... Went out earlier and noticed my poor mailbox had a bulge this evening. @irratebass - thanks for the stickers and bodyguards! 4 out 5 will be new for me. I've had the 1844 and a couple different Asylum's. (y):cigar:View attachment 109880
Wow! Those took a long time to get there......glad they all arrived though.....enjoy my friend.

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Wow! Those took a long time to get there......glad they all arrived though.....enjoy my friend.
No issue from the USPS - the package was delivered last Wed and just sitting in my mailbox all lonely. I'll need to be more proactive on checking the mail in the future. Again, THANKS for the package - your generosity is greatly appreciated and I'm very glad I'm becoming more involved with this forum. One day I hope I can contribute back to members as you have with me.(y)

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
No issue from the USPS - the package was delivered last Wed and just sitting in my mailbox all lonely. I'll need to be more proactive on checking the mail in the future. Again, THANKS for the package - your generosity is greatly appreciated and I'm very glad I'm becoming more involved with this forum. One day I hope I can contribute back to members as you have with me.(y)
Right on, yeah you're lucky no one snatched em, check your mail more often mang lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk