What's new

Let's see how you store your cigars.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very new to the cigar game but quickly realized I needed storage that would be able to take care of temp control and found this guy for an unreal price on letgo

Note top thermometers haven't adjusted down, both sides are 65, just haven't had to keep it plugged in since the insulation is fantastic and holds at 65 on its own. Now just time to fill its roughly 1700 stick capacity or so and decide on shelves storage combo. That being said still like a kid on Christmas with it playing with the shelves on sliders and what not each day even a week in now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Note top thermometers haven't adjusted down, both sides are 65, just haven't had to keep it plugged in since the insulation is fantastic and holds at 65 on its own. Now just time to fill its roughly 1700 stick capacity or so and decide on shelves storage combo. That being said still like a kid on Christmas with it playing with the shelves on sliders and what not each day even a week in now.

There's a thread here with a gentlemen that custom creates shelves and drawers for the winos. If I can ever find that thread or his information, I'll post it here for you to reach out to him if you want to go that route.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you thinking of John?
https://cigar-coolers.com/ ?
I think @mitetak just got some stuff from him.
Thanks! At this point I'm just starting to figure out exactly what I want. What's lost in the picture is the size of the unit. Each area is just shy of 4 cu ft so on each side and the shelves on the left are on sliders already so may go boxes on top of those those with a combo of shelves and drawers on the right.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I used Forrest for my drawers and shelves and the work is good but the lack of communication from his end after he had my money was painful. I want to say it took around 60 days for the work to arrive at my house which would have been fine if he'd provide an update or a response to my emails but I was just left in the dark the whole time.

If I did it all over again, I'd either build them myself or use someone else.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Nice!! Great choice. I remember when mine looked like that. Now it’s a work of cigar art (hygrometer needs recalibration though):

Hey brother I love your idea ! I will give you all the credit and I totally copied . Although not nearly as neat as yours

Sent from my iPhone using T
apatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey brother I love your idea ! I will give you all the credit and I totally copied . Although not nearly as neat as yours

Sent from my iPhone using T
apatalk
Haha nice brother! How are you holding yours up? I super glued a magnet to my cedar and glued a piece of metal to the lid. The one on the bottom just lays flat without any glue. I bought a drymistat humidity tube and cut it to form and filled it with Heartfelt. Although I will be switching to Boveda soon. The red ribbons are intentionally placed so the humidor doesn’t pressure seal. Had that happen once and couldn’t get it open for days on a vacation lol

The decal I just simply cut out cigar bands to size and glued them on. I think it came out pretty good. Not much more I can do though but enjoy it. Hope you enjoy yours!

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Haha nice brother! How are you holding yours up? I super glued a magnet to my cedar and glued a piece of metal to the lid. The one on the bottom just lays flat without any glue. I bought a drymistat humidity tube and cut it to form and filled it with Heartfelt. Although I will be switching to Boveda soon. The red ribbons are intentionally placed so the humidor doesn’t pressure seal. Had that happen once and couldn’t get it open for days on a vacation lol

The decal I just simply cut out cigar bands to size and glued them on. I think it came out pretty good. Not much more I can do though but enjoy it. Hope you enjoy yours!

Wow sounds perfectly done... i just used some scotch tape