What's new

Let's see how you store your cigars.

PamunkeyHub

Jayson
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Mind telling me what the setup costs?

And what on earth the separate components are? Especially that off-kilter piece of wood at the bottom?
Price is comparable to an Aristocrat. Most of the components you see are air ducts and circulation fans. The humidifier is bottom left. The off-center 'wood' at the bottom is actually a plastic air duct that can rotate 360*. I just had air directed in that particular direction. Fully automated cooling, heating, humidify, and de-humidify.

qpzmide

Eric
Rating - 100%
156   0   0
Cabinet survived the move. I ended up putting boxes in trash bags, taping the tops of the bags closed, and then putting them in moving boxes. All the singles went in a container for two days. I was a little nervous but everything seems good to go. I haven't had time organize though so it's a cluster fuck right now. IMG_5331.JPG

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Cabinet survived the move. I ended up putting boxes in trash bags, taping the tops of the bags closed, and then putting them in moving boxes. All the singles went in a container for two days. I was a little nervous but everything seems good to go. I haven't had time organize though so it's a cluster fuck right now. View attachment 117157
Oh yeah, that's what you were doing!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Been worried about my non celloed cigars getting beat up in the cooler so I picked this up in hopes that it will help.

Also:

1. Yes you are perceptive it is empty!

2. No I do not need help filling it!

3. If you need to bomb someone bomb @Opie

Sent from Area 51 using telepathy
Posting a picture of a completely empty container and telling us it's not for filling!?!

It's like a beautiful woman wearing a bikini and telling you not to look.

Good luck.

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
he must be screwing with us? he knows better. he showed a half empty cooler over the winter, and got it filled.

Please @akpreacherplayz , tell us this is a joke
Brothers you have seen I can empty it faster then it gets filled, I think I’ve spent more on shipping then I have on cigars.

Sent from Area 51 using telepathy

Pennywise827

Hot Ketchup
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Cabinet survived the move. I ended up putting boxes in trash bags, taping the tops of the bags closed, and then putting them in moving boxes. All the singles went in a container for two days. I was a little nervous but everything seems good to go. I haven't had time organize though so it's a cluster fuck right now. View attachment 117157
Holymotherofchrist.

THIS is the guy I just sent sticks too?!

FML. You can disregard my package. :banghead::banghead::banghead: