What's new

Let's see how you store your cigars.

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Day late on my travel-dor but this is what I use. Apache case from harbor freight with all but the edges pick out and I cut a hole in the bottom thin foam to nest the boveda in. I also got the blondie out of the main and into this because as someone else pointed out it is infused and I had forgotten that.20180925_074902.jpg 20180925_074912.jpg

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went to get the small one on my lunch. That big one is nice, but I'd never carry it around. I have an idea for getting it setup to handle all my travel needs. I'll post up when I get home.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Day late on my travel-dor but this is what I use. Apache case from harbor freight with all but the edges pick out and I cut a hole in the bottom thin foam to nest the boveda in. I also got the blondie out of the main and into this because as someone else pointed out it is infused and I had forgotten that.View attachment 121661 View attachment 121662
How many sticks can you fit in there?

kit_luce

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I went to get the small one on my lunch. That big one is nice, but I'd never carry it around. I have an idea for getting it setup to handle all my travel needs. I'll post up when I get home.
I will say though, the foam in these will suck up humidity, did about 40% damage to a 72 boveda

How many sticks can you fit in there?
Obviously size dependant, but using nica libre toros, which are 6.0"×54, I can fit 20 as mine is configured. However as you notice I have about an inch left in there for a longer cigar like a churchill. 20180925_180441.jpg 20180925_180509.jpg

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will say though, the foam in these will suck up humidity, did about 40% damage to a 72 boveda
I never leave my cigars in my travel case outside of actual travel. I move them to my winedors as soon as I get home. I wonder if I can get better foam for the case though. I will have to check it out. Thanks for the heads up!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I never leave my cigars in my travel case outside of actual travel. I move them to my winedors as soon as I get home. I wonder if I can get better foam for the case though. I will have to check it out. Thanks for the heads up!
I was looking at the sherman trays but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

kit_luce

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
How long was your Boveda in there?
72 was in for 3 days
The 69 I have in there now has been in a week and is fine so far, not much change at all like i would expect from a watertight case. I dont intend to keep anything in there long term, just that blondie for the the time being until the girlfriend has it thursday