What's new

Let's see how you store your cigars.

qpzmide

Eric
Rating - 100%
156   0   0
Holymotherofchrist.

THIS is the guy I just sent sticks too?!

FML. You can disregard my package. :banghead::banghead::banghead:
:ROFLMAO:. All I remember is I got a tracking number and a wink face emoji with a statement about "doing what I was instructed to do". If there are any shenanigans going on, someone is going to pay the price....:punch:

Opforty

B&M Bomber
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
Cabinet survived the move. I ended up putting boxes in trash bags, taping the tops of the bags closed, and then putting them in moving boxes. All the singles went in a container for two days. I was a little nervous but everything seems good to go. I haven't had time organize though so it's a cluster fuck right now. View attachment 117157
Nice cabinet, Gurkhas must be on the top shelf right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lunchbox

Gettin back into the game
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked this monstrous thing up on Craigslist for 100 bucks. Seasoned it, and slowly realizing that it’s fucking huge and that getting it to 75% full so it’ll keep rh better is gonna cost $$$. Plus, I haven’t really found a RP cigar that I really like yet. But, I keep reminding myself that I got it because it seemed to be a good quality humidor and who cares about the styling as long as the sticks are happy.
0672430E-A3E0-4DB6-818E-2D424F3FA3FF.jpeg

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Picked this monstrous thing up on Craigslist for 100 bucks. Seasoned it, and slowly realizing that it’s fucking huge and that getting it to 75% full so it’ll keep rh better is gonna cost $$$. Plus, I haven’t really found a RP cigar that I really like yet. But, I keep reminding myself that I got it because it seemed to be a good quality humidor and who cares about the styling as long as the sticks are happy.
View attachment 119864
Oh I see it now!!! For a second I thought we were looking at a dresserdor!!!